• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rawhide Kid #28 PRICE VARIANT

22 posts in this topic

I wish one of my copies was a 9.6.

perhaps they will use the sales proceeds to buy a better scanner.

That said, my scanner doesn't do slabs either. :tonofbricks:

Ahem, One of your copies?

You, sir, are a hoarder. (tsk)

Nothing else, carry on.

I only have two of that issue :sorry:

I do have a Ringo 27 that is one of the famous "sticker variants" :acclaim:

What a bargain!

At that price you'd think he'd at least post a decent scan.

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2FCGC%2Easp%3Ff1%3Di%2ELastUpdate%26ODire1%3DDESC&id=881004

The OSPG 9.2 value is $40. If I really really wanted this book I could see paying maybe up to $100 or so for a CGC 9.6 copy. However, per GPA, a 9.4 sold for $450... So I could see a 9.6 possibly going for a bit more than that, but, of course, no where near $12,000!

Yeah, PLEASE tell me that was a typo and it was supposed to be $1240! Even that would be pretty crazy to me.

Hmmm, let me think..... 9.6ow/w Ringo Kid #28 price variant or a 8.5 ow/w X-men #1???

Tough decision! :roflmao:

Yeah, PLEASE tell me that was a typo and it was supposed to be $1240! Even that would be pretty crazy to me.

Hmmm, let me think..... 9.6ow/w Ringo Kid #28 price variant or a 8.5 ow/w X-men #1???

Tough decision! :roflmao:

The price is crazy, granted.

But, given the money (enough money) I could buy an X-men 1 every day of the week for probably weeks on end.

The same cannot be said for this Ringo or any other Ringo 28 variant. There was a time of over 4 to 5 years where one did not come up for sale.

GPA and OS are both not good indicators on this book.

GPA could be used to justify the next sale of a 9.4 though.

What a bargain!

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2FCGC%2Easp%3Ff1%3Di%2ELastUpdate%26ODire1%3DDESC&id=881004

The OSPG 9.2 value is $40. If I really really wanted this book I could see paying maybe up to $100 or so for a CGC 9.6 copy. However, per GPA, a 9.4 sold for $450... So I could see a 9.6 possibly going for a bit more than that, but, of course, no where near $12,000!

At the risk of being an individual_without_enough_empathy, I will pay full Overstreet NM Guide for every single copy of this book you can find, in any grade. You have a 30 cent copy of Rawhide Kid 28? Here's forty bucks.

I truly enjoy when people who have absolutely no clue what they're talking about make comments on things. Is the price too high for this book? Of course it is. That being said, there are - without question - 100 times more copies of X-Men 1 in 8.5 grade in existence than a 9.6 copy of Rawhide Kid 28 30 cent variant.

What a bargain!

At the risk of being an individual_without_enough_empathy, I will pay full Overstreet NM Guide for every single copy of this book you can find, in any grade. You have a 30 cent copy of Rawhide Kid 28? Here's forty bucks.

I truly enjoy when people who have absolutely no clue what they're talking about make comments on things. Is the price too high for this book? Of course it is. That being said, there are - without question - 100 times more copies of X-Men 1 in 8.5 grade in existence than a 9.6 copy of Rawhide Kid 28 30 cent variant.

Buy my Kid Colt #209....

:baiting:

What a bargain!

Buy my Kid Colt #209....

I already tried - tease

What a bargain!

Buy my Kid Colt #209....

I'll pay full OS Guide.

I would pay 10% more than Dan.

:roflmao:

What a bargain!

Buy my Kid Colt #209....

I'll pay full OS Guide.

I would pay 10% more than Dan on that one too.

What a bargain!

I'm glad you truly enjoyed it! Hopefully that high and mighty act made your little life feel all warm and fuzzy inside for a few minutes (thumbs u

Nobody is doubting it's rarity. No matter how rare, that is an INSANE price! It may be 100 times more rare than an 8.5+ xmen1, but it is - WITHOUT QUESTION - a book that is 10,000 times less significant than Xmen 1 ;)

Since you are so smart though, show us dummies what a genius you are and drop the 12k+ for it .

Wow, you really do have no shame, do you? :baiting:

What a bargain!

Buy my Kid Colt #209....

I'll pay full OS Guide.

I checked GPA for a 5.0...it's DISMAL.

Bleagh.

I won't be selling it any time soon, even though collecting the whole thing is likely impossible.

What a bargain!

Buy my Kid Colt #209....

I'll pay full OS Guide.

I checked GPA for a 5.0...it's DISMAL.

Bleagh.

I won't be selling it any time soon, even though collecting the whole thing is likely impossible.

I would probably pay more than GPA for it :baiting:

Wow, you really do have no shame, do you? :baiting:

wha?

who me?

I guess not :acclaim: