• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Love The Smell Of Old Comics

49 posts in this topic

Ditto Ditto. Every so often I take out an golden age book, quaff its dusky aroma, then roll on it like a sated jungle lion who has just eatten a fawn, mixing that mildewy old book funk with my own musky man-scent.

Sounds like Greggy's last date. hm

:roflmao:

depends on where the book has been. If the book has come from a cigarette smoke filled home or comic shop I can't stand the smell.

A well preserved old comic smells great.

My buddies always think I'm crazy , because the first thing - I mean the FIRST thing I do when I'm considering a book is open it up and take in the Hopefully sweet aroma of a well aged and well kept Comic. Yummy

My buddies always think I'm crazy , because the first thing - I mean the FIRST thing I do when I'm considering a book is open it up and take in the Hopefully sweet aroma of a well aged and well kept Comic. Yummy

Whenever I hear someone describe the smell of a comic as yummy, my stomach turns a bit.

The smell of comics is ok, but it a musty smelling book is disgusting.