• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 for sale!

38 posts in this topic

Hello!

Back today from CGC Incredible Hulk 181 9.0 OW/W pages. From the Dallas Stephens collection. Pressed by Joeypost.

$1150 SHIPPED in the U.S. Add $20 for Canada. $35 for anywhere else in the world.

Money Orders (preferred) or Paypal accepted.

1st :takeit:gets it over PM offers. Thanks for looking.

Pictures up shortly!

:news:

SOLD

And would you be willing to drill holes in the slab to ensure that my comic is properly aerated during the shipping process?

:juggle:

Well, we like our comics to breathe. How many holes would you like?

Nice pics John! I always like to make sure the book presents well next to a cat before making a purchase decision lol

Who can say no with a cute cat in the picture? (shrug)

How much for the cat?

I'd have to poke some holes in the box hm

Make sure you do that before sealing the cat in the box (thumbs u

You did well on that book John :applause:

Thanks Pat (thumbs u

And would you be willing to drill holes in the slab to ensure that my comic is properly aerated during the shipping process?

42 is the funniest of two-digit numbers... hm

Plus it's the answer to _the_Universe.2c_and_Everything_.2842.29'>the ultimate question of life...

Plus it's the answer to _the_Universe.2c_and_Everything_.2842.29'>the ultimate question of life...

I was hoping someone would notice my borrowing from a Douglas Adams interview! (worship)

I was hoping someone would notice my borrowing from a Douglas Adams interview! (worship)

:acclaim: