• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question/Help--Christianity Displayed in Comics/Graphic Novels

46 posts in this topic

I'm looking for comics/graphic novels that use Christianity as a major element within their stories, whether positively or not.

Works like Micah Harris and Michael Gaydos's Heaven's War, Douglas Rushkoff's Testament, Craig Thompson's Blankets, and Tim Seeley's Loaded Bible.

If anybody's read anything that's in the ballpark of what's described above, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks.

I forget what the comic is, but there's that crazy Liefeld Jesus thing

robjesus1.jpg

Missed that one completely. Does anyone know the title?

My guess is it has the word "Youngblood" somewhere in the title, and somehow connects Jesus Christ as the founding member of the team.

I'm looking for comics/graphic novels that use Christianity as a major element within their stories, whether positively or not.

Works like Micah Harris and Michael Gaydos's Heaven's War, Douglas Rushkoff's Testament, Craig Thompson's Blankets, and Tim Seeley's Loaded Bible.

If anybody's read anything that's in the ballpark of what's described above, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks.

battlepope.jpg

Thanks.

battlepope.jpg

Now that's weird.

Thanks.