• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do?

22 posts in this topic

I know this is taboo to be asking but what are your thoughts. Lets say you had a 9.8 signed book that was not witnessed but is authentic. That same book was bought from a member no longer with us,and you wanted to have it graded. Not going to sell or trade the book would you go with cgc and get the green label,go to another service,or leave the book as is? This is a serious question. What are your thoughts?

Honestly it depends on the book & what if anything else I was sending to cgc... I have acouple books signed by the entire cast that look simply awesome though maybe not 9.8 I'm going to send them in to get graded with my next batch of books ... Not really wasting any $ that way I'm just sending them in with other books :)

stuff will look purdy in cgc cases :)

I know this is taboo to be asking but what are your thoughts. Lets say you had a 9.8 signed book that was not witnessed but is authentic. That same book was bought from a member no longer with us,and you wanted to have it graded. Not going to sell or trade the book would you go with cgc and get the green label,go to another service,or leave the book as is? This is a serious question. What are your thoughts?

If you are not interested in selling the book Mylars make books beautiful.

:cloud9:

a6c31713.png

There he is, resting like an angel on his little silk bed :cloud9:

Thanks M88, I needed that...

We all need some Johnny Blue every now and then.

MMM, now THAT hits the spot!