• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Tuesday

17 posts in this topic

I had yesterday off from work, so it feels more like a Monday to me! tongue.gif

Why not dogbreath..... boo.gif

Well I don't know about that. My breath isn't that bad. Now my farts on the other hand...

Oh and by the way its' [!@#%^&^] Wednesday... makepoint.gif

Why don't you watch your [!@#%^&^] language? mad.gif

I think alex was when he said that he wanted a flame war. You try and help a forum buddy and then he just leaves you hanging out there like a shag on a rock.

[!@#%^&^] him. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Plus he overcharges for his books and the sigs aren't real (so CGG told me).

and by the way [!@#%^&^] you too. grin.gif

I think alex was when he said that he wanted a flame war. You try and help a forum buddy and then he just leaves you hanging out there like a shag on a rock.

[!@#%^&^] him. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Plus he overcharges for his books and the sigs aren't real (so CGG told me).

and by the way [!@#%^&^] you too. grin.gif

Sorry dude, I was just leaving work at that time.

And I only send fake signatures to YOU.

Oh, and I only overcharge you as well.

And watch your [!@#%^&^] language will ya? smirk.gif

Here is an example of my Tuesday.

I got a notification that I had a package at the post office. I figure that it is the box of TPB's from Lighthouse, so instead of going right to the post office after work, I decide to go home and get my car 'cause I know this will be heavy. But when I get there to pick it up, it's a Heritage catalogue for stuff this weekend that I can't possibly afford. sign-rantpost.gif

Here is an example of my Tuesday.

I got a notification that I had a package at the post office. I figure that it is the box of TPB's from Lighthouse, so instead of going right to the post office after work, I decide to go home and get my car 'cause I know this will be heavy. But when I get there to pick it up, it's a Heritage catalogue for stuff this weekend that I can't possibly afford. sign-rantpost.gif

I know how you feel.....but the geekboy in me loves those catalogues more than Victoria's Secret (I can't afford those either). grin.gif