• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Motion" Poster released for new Conan Movie

29 posts in this topic

I've followed ths project closely for years and have been very critical of it for a number of reasons. But, I do have some hope that the rewrite of the -script by Sean Hood has made it a little more Howardian. But yeah, we'll see...

Too thin. :taptaptap:

+1, he needs more muscle...

It is supposed to be a young Conan, but this has been a major complaint since Jason Momoa was anounced as the lead. From other pics it looks like he's done a pretty good job of bulking up, given the limited time he had to work with, but that's the problem - he didn't have enough time. The production on this film has been amateur hour from the beginning.

I could care less about his relative litheness, the dude scales walls like a squirrel monkey, I don't see a 280 pound squirrel monkey gettin' to the top of no towers without an escalator. A good -script, and any shortcomings in Conan's physique will quickly be forgotten. I pray to Crom that this movie slays,and if not then to hell wid you.