• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #15 Closed

15 posts in this topic

First :takeit: either via post in thread or PM wins out by timestamp. No HOS buyers or buyers from the probation list. No newbie buyers unless you PM me first.

Shipping is FREE by USPS priority mail. Shipping to USA or Canada.

Payment by Paypal only.

Book can be shipped out the middle of next week or after.

FYI - I purchased this book on eBay a few months back and I am borrowing the pics from that auction. (I'm having camera troubles at the moment and am too lazy to figure it out. lol)

Action 15 - 5th Superman Cover. OSPG notes say it has an ad for Tec 27. There is also a promo ad for the Sandman.

This book is a bona fide "fair" - I don't see this going any bit higher or lower. A strict 1.0. Cover is detached and there is a moderate size piece missing on the bottom right front cover as well as 3 other notable pieces missing on the front cover with one notable piece missing on back cover. There are water stains and the book has somewhat of a ripple effect about it but nothing that is extreme, lays pretty well flat. No restoration. The staples show rust. Pages are cream to off-white or better with absolutely no brittleness.

$799 or best offer. $650 shipped (in USA)

Screenshot2011-02-28at21607PM.png

Screenshot2011-02-28at21620PM.png

Screenshot2011-02-28at21634PM.png

Screenshot2011-02-28at21644PM.png

Thanks guys!

Going to leave the book up until this evening or tomorrow and after that its off to eBay.

Again, all offers are welcome so shoot a PM if interested. (thumbs u

Thanks! :grin:

This thread is CLOSED, and it was moved to another venue. Only posting this to humor an earlier request of content. (thumbs u

Can we see the ad for Tec 27? :wishluck:

If you buy it :baiting:

Yes kidding, if it does not sell, and I remember I'll snap a pic of it. (thumbs u

For fun here is the pic you requested. What OSPS calls a "Detective 27 ad"

DSC00264.jpg