• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-man 102

12 posts in this topic

I got this in the mail today. I think it might be better then described but I have a heck of a time with square bounds. The top of the front cover has a 1 millimeter tear above the second c in MARVEL COMICS GROUP , the corners are a little soft has seen in the scan , where the staples are on the front cover you can see the color rubbed but in no way are the staples poking through. The back cover not a whole lot happening just the soft corner again. Any and all grades and comments will be appreciated.

Thanks-Joe

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

early bronze comics in this condition really impress me.

8.5/9.0 leaning more towards the 9.0, just look at the amazing looking spine.

My pet peeve is spine damage,corners a tad rounded I can handle.

Thanks for the grades so far guys. When I get the kids in bed tonight I will spill the beans after a couple of rum and cokes.It's NOT a e-bay book I'll let everyone know where and how much. So keep the grades coming

Ok working on a Captain Morgan's Long Island ice tea. So here it is this book came from drum roll please...............MyComicShop.Com it was graded by them as a 8.5 and was bought with store credit in the amount of $84.00, I like to sent some drek in that no longer fits into my collecting focus or if I upgrade a copy to get something on my hit list.

I received the pink slip in the mail on Friday that I had a package to pick up at the post office. So this being a week I took off from work so I don't go bonkers from stress I go pick it up. When I got home I opened it up to revel this!!!! There was also a nice Thor too. What a great first day of vacation.

My opinion on the book is 9.0 not that big of a jump but from what I have been learning about my grading is if I think it's say a 9.0 then CGC is usually one grade bump higher. It doesn't really matter though as this will be setting in my collection for the foreseeable future as my raw Mylar copy.

Thanks for all the great input on the book and the grading opinions-----Joe