• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help identifying a photo of 20's girl...

46 posts in this topic

I've been trying to figure out who this is for years and was hoping someone here could help or point me to a better place to post this thread.

Thanks for any help!

photo.jpg129552123_5e2856dea8_z.jpg

I vote Vivian Reed

she has the cupid's bow lips like the photo..

I've been trying to figure out who this is for years and was hoping someone here could help or point me to a better place to post this thread.

Thanks for any help!

I vote Vivian Reed

But the eyebrows are wrong. (shrug)

Either way it's an amazing photo.

No I mean it's not the girl underneath the leopard girl it is Vivian reed a different actress..

This girl has thin lips and is going for the clara bow lips..the second girl has different color eyes..so she is definitely not the one

Especially when you consider even those these ladies are wearing cosmetics..the cosmetic industry was very limited compared to todays selections of products and colors..so with the exception of a little liner,powder and lipstick these girls looked great.

They are not cake batter foundationed wearing false eyelashes etc

Especially when you consider even those these ladies are wearing cosmetics..the cosmetic industry was very limited compared to todays selections of products and colors..so with the exception of a little liner,powder and lipstick these girls looked great.

No need for that now. Photoshop and digital editing... :grin:

No need for that now. Photoshop and digital editing... :grin:

I love this commercial. Absolutely love it.

Thanks for any help!

I vote Vivian Reed

But the eyebrows are wrong. (shrug)

Either way it's an amazing photo.

This one looks like the same woman. Look at the cleft chin and nose matches. Eyebrows can be lifted with tape into the scalp covered by hair.

Soft, black and white photography such as is used with the girl in this photo hides far more imperfections than makeup does. :gossip: It was widely used until Photoshop came along and changed the pictorial media game; just about every Playboy/Penthouse pictorial was with lighting and lens focus like that before computers. Our current image of Lindsey Lohan is formed primarily upon the stark and unflattering photos the press takes of her; the girl in this photo didn't have to deal with cameras being stuck in her face EVERYWHERE she ever went. :( If she did, we'd have some much less beautiful shots of her to blend with the mental image this great photo creates.

It's fine to hate Lohan for being a spoiled little brat though. :eyeroll: She's a seriously beautiful girl, but I laughed out loud for several minutes when she recently broke her probation and became faced with some lengthy jail time in the near future. lol

Soft, black and white photography such as is used with the girl in this photo hides far more imperfections than makeup does. :gossip: It was widely used until Photoshop came along and changed the pictorial media game; just about every Playboy/Penthouse pictorial was with lighting and lens focus like that before computers.

Not to mention that old-school airbrushing was standard on such shots, from which the photoshop tool gets its name.

photo.jpg

Concept cover, maybe Madame Xanadu or Zatanna?? hm Something about that image makes me think "fortune teller" or "magician". Don't know why.

zatannaconcept.jpg

:o ... that's awesome!!

:applause: