• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signings from different cons

6 posts in this topic

Lets say for example I dropped off a book at the CGC booth for a sig at C2E2 and needed a sig added to that book the next week from MegaCon.

Is that something CGC does on their own, or would I have to physically take the book to both cons myself?

Still trying to learn the ropes on the sigs, so sorry for a stupid question if this is one.

Thanks.

I don't know if this has changed, but last year, they held onto a book for me to get multiple signings. I think they still will do this, but if I remember correctly, they may charge an extra fee.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will answer with more authority.

Thanks. I THOUGHT I had read somewhere that as long as they were within 90 days of each other that you could do it. But I wasn't sure where.

Thanks for the help guys.

Frank, how do you specify that they need to hang onto it for a second signing. Is there a place on the submission form?

I didn't handle the form, was a book Beachbum had gotten me. I think the best bet is to call CGC. It worked out well for me, books spent a lot of time with CGC, came back 9.8's.

I find Desert Wind to be great for multi show sigs. I have a boatload of books they are taking to several shows through the first half of this year for me. Makes it very easy, especially since I am up in Canada. It is well worth the small extra fees they modestly charge. Chandler and Sharon are great to talk to and very accommodating, give them a call, I'm sure they would be very helpful.