• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll for WonderCon 2004 dinner

Friday or Saturday?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Friday or Saturday?

36 posts in this topic

Vince, they have vegan options. You should still attend.

Yeah not really down with that choice but will stop by for a drink if I can.

Vince, they have vegan options. You should still attend.

Yeah not really down with that choice but will stop by for a drink if I can.

Yeah, I'm a veggie too but I do eat fish. Usually beef-houses have some kind of fish dish, and if not, a salad and a giant baked potato will usually suffice. ------Sid

Guys- I really appreciate it- I used to go to steak houses even though vegetarian and I have had great meals- I am just at a point in my life where I don't dig being in that type of environment. Nothing wrong with it- just not for me. I do appreciate your posts and I will try to stop by and grab a drink...

Peace-

Vincent

Guys- I really appreciate it- I used to go to steak houses even though vegetarian and I have had great meals- I am just at a point in my life where I don't dig being in that type of environment. Nothing wrong with it- just not for me. I do appreciate your posts and I will try to stop by and grab a drink...

Peace-

Vincent

Vincent, I agree with you on that for sure. But gotta meet the guys so what can I do?

Hey Vincent,

What night are you going to be at Millenium? If it's Friday night, I'd like to join you guys (along with my girlfriend, if that's ok). I haven't been there since they went to the new location and I'd like to check out the new digs.

Peace-

Vincent

I cant attend , but the Slanted Door sounds really interesting.

I can do the steak/chop thing anyday.

But since I cant go.. why am I writing this... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you are ever in SF, you have to go to the Slanted Door. It is one of the best restaurants in town. Best Vietnamese food I've ever had.

I cant attend , but the Slanted Door sounds really interesting.

I can do the steak/chop thing anyday.

But since I cant go.. why am I writing this... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you are ever in SF, you have to go to the Slanted Door. It is one of the best restaurants in town. Best Vietnamese food I've ever had.

thumbsup2.gif Really tasty, clean food.

the NY times just did a write up about them.

thumbsup2.gif Really tasty, clean food.

the NY times just did a write up about them.

Are you serious? If not that weas a good one. If so, would like see it. ither way - thumbsup2.gif

Can I get a headcount for the SF/WonderCon CGCforum dinner? Here is who I have attending thus far:

Me

Lighthouse

Lord Rahl

Supapimp

Jimm94

Garthgantu

Greaterfool

JBud73

Sckao

BassGMan

4Gemworks

Povertyrow

Steve Borock

Paul Litch

Shawn Caffrey

Please chime in if you're not on this list so that I can add you. We have a reservation for 20, so there is still some space. I can add to the reservation if need be.

Thanks,

Scott

I didn't get any responses, so I'm thinking that this is the final list, other than those who may be late invitees (which is fine, as we have a reservation for 20). Is there anyone not on the list who plans to attend the forum dinner? Let me know if you're out there....

Can I get a headcount for the SF/WonderCon CGCforum dinner? Here is who I have attending thus far:

Me

Lighthouse

Lord Rahl

Supapimp

Jimm94

Garthgantu

Greaterfool

JBud73

Sckao

BassGMan

4Gemworks

Povertyrow

Steve Borock

Paul Litch

Shawn Caffrey

Please chime in if you're not on this list so that I can add you. We have a reservation for 20, so there is still some space. I can add to the reservation if need be.

Thanks,

Scott