• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

:news: I have extended the deadline to recieve blanks for this opp. The new date is Wednesday, March 23rd.

If you have not sent your book to me yet, please do so. I will be pm'ing everyone once again with the mailing address.

If you have not sent me your character/scene idea, please do so.

I spoke to Dexter and got clearer info regarding the mini-jam offering. He told me that he would not be doing the mini-jams, as the examples are on full sized 11x17 Bristol and he can't give the characters the same level of detail on a sketch cover. He apologizes to everyone for the inconvenience, but promised to do his best with the 2 character scenes or wraparounds. Thank you! :):news:

Wow no love for Dex's wolvie sketch? (shrug) Or is it me? lol

Just to inform everyone, Dexter has one xmen blank(1st print) in his possession as an open slot. If anyone is interested, please post an :takeit: or PM me. Dex has completed 8 sketches since 2/7, so you most likely will see results very quickly

I'm waiting to recieve 5 books. Once they arrive, all books will be prepped and shipped to Dexter