• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

Mike,

You're doing everyone a HUGE favor by setting this opp with Dexter. Never forget that.

I am forever greatful that you discovered and presented Dexter to the CGC community.

I'm on board for any future opportunities with him. :)

serenade.gifbananalove.gifkissing.gif

Mike,

You're doing everyone a HUGE favor by setting this opp with Dexter. Never forget that.

I am forever greatful that you discovered and presented Dexter to the CGC community.

I'm on board for any future opportunities with him. :)

serenade.gifbananalove.gifkissing.gif

:roflmao:lol:roflmao:

I'd watch it if I were you...my fiance' has a serious left hook! Even Manny P doesn't want to spar with her :slapfight:

:news: I recieved the final book on Wednesday! :banana: I will let everyone know when the books are shipped and recieved by Dexter :news:

Here's a sketch for WH. While this sketch is not complete, I wanted to show it anyway. Dex is committed to completing the sketches for us. Here's Phoenix/Wolverine:

P1070002.jpg

:news: I recieved the final book on Wednesday! :banana: I will let everyone know when the books are shipped and recieved by Dexter :news:

Here's a sketch for WH. While this sketch is not complete, I wanted to show it anyway. Dex is committed to completing the sketches for us. Here's Phoenix/Wolverine:

P1070002.jpg

Fantastic! Cant wait to get this!

P1070002.jpg

Fantastic! Cant wait to get this!

:applause:

This sketch was paid for and completed in 13 days. Gotta love it! :headbang:

By request, here is a bigger scan of the Moon Knight/BP piece :cloud9:

P1050442-2-1.jpg

Just wanted to give a brief update on things:

1.Books were mailed out to Dexter, we should be speeding up very shortly :devil:

2.ALL DC books have been located and put into the system. The madness is over! :acclaim:

3. With the exception of the last 2 books, all EVS sketches should be on their way to their rightful owners

4. Dexter has mailed in the first batch of books, invoices are coming shortly

5.I'm on the verge of partnering up with two other boardies to unveil a new artist! With Dex's and the new artists' amazing work, things are about to heat up! Please stay tuned! :headbang: