• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which of these Marvel superheroes do you think is the greatest?

Which of these heroes do you think is the greatest?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these heroes do you think is the greatest?

36 posts in this topic

Do you think Wolverine would've rated higher in the Bronze forum?

No. There's nothing to prevent Bronze Age and Copper Age fans from voting in this poll.

:makepoint:

Considering a lot of them don't bother posting/reading here, my guess is that Comics General would be a better place for this and Wolverine would fare much better.........

No. There's nothing to prevent Bronze Age and Copper Age fans from voting in this poll.

Considering a lot of them don't bother posting/reading here, my guess is that Comics General would be a better place for this and Wolverine would fare much better.........

Well screw them then. Punks.

:tonofbricks:

Well screw them then. Punks.

:tonofbricks:

Besides, who cares about SA Marvels, right? (thumbs u

I love Thor but the pathos woven into the Surfer's story lines always tug at my heart so I think that character, over all.

I consider Silver Surfer #1-18 some of the greatest comic book material every put to print.

Defintely some of the best covers. Issue #3 is awesome and all big John does is follow it up with perhaps the greatest cover of that era. :cloud9:

I'm surprised but Captain America still has a comfortable lead here.

(shrug)

I went with the man with the Shield too, The guy wielding the Hammer would be my second choice. Repulsor blaster 3rd. Snikt 4th.