• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA VF $5

Magazine size format. Would be NM if not for tape pull on front cover to the right of the "$1.50" price point. Still hard to find in mag size and not that big bulky tabloid.

CLOONeython4q0003-1.jpg

CLOONeython4q0004-1.jpg

MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: SPIDER-MAN HOOKEY - VF/NM $5

Great Bernie Wrightson art here. Blunted corners keep this from being bone mint... but still sweet and a awesome read.

sold to pttuller at 60%

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL: THE BEATLES VF/NM $15

Hard to find and has great George Perez art too. Small amount of spine stress keeps this book from being immaculate.

SOLD TO Mikenyc88

SAVAGE TALES # 2 & 3 - MIDGRADE VF/VF- GET BOTH FOR $25

Barry Smith, Kull, Conan etc. Its a barbarian nightmare and a collector's dream... just post the "take it".

sold to whomerjay at 60%

EPIC ILLUSTRATED # 1 & # 34 - midgrades - BOTH FOR $8

The first issue and the last issue! The art chores in these two books is amazing. These are books that should be read and enjoyed. Buy them and read them.

sold to gcstomp @ 20% off

BATMAN & ROBIN LP from the 60's (66 or 67 I think) $10 each.

These have a little storage wear, but the albums have never been played and still in shrinkwrap. Has the classic Batman show theme and more. Buy a record player and enjoy it.

I have 5 of these LP's at $10 each.

SOLD OUT

batmanalbum.jpg

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL: THE BEATLES VF/NM $15

Hard to find and has great George Perez art too. Small amount of spine stress keeps this book from being immaculate.

:takeit:

^^ ... Bless ye sir! The Shatathon thanks thee!

24: THE OFFICIAL COMPANION SEASONS 1 & 2 - NM $6

Great info on a great show. Lots of pics and info for the Kiefer fan. Retain on this was almost $17... get it cheap, right now.

I have THREE COPIES at $6 each.

CLOONeython4r0005.jpg

CLOONeython4r0006.jpg

WIDOW: METAL GYPSIES # 1 - NM $4

Breasts were big... and I mean big in the early 90's kids. Mike Wolfer loved them and so did we. London Night Studios was the go to place for all things breasted and we went there every chance we could!

I have THREETWO one copy OF THIS GEM... $4 each.

sold one to WJ

sold one to Luis at ? % off

sold anther to WJ at 40%

CLOONeython4r0004-1.jpg

BLACK KISS: THICK BLACK KISS TRADE PAPERBACK - NM $20

Howard Chaykin's romp filled sex fest from the late 80's is back and ready for you to use in a dark room. Not a bad story really, just alot of sex and rowdy chicks. Contains all the issues and the complete story. I think this is out of print right now... so this may be worth more, not sure. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

CLOONeython4r0003-1.jpg

DOMINO LADY # 1 & # 2 - both for $15

Wilber was a talented artist... just look at those detailed covers. Pretty sure Dave Stevens was his role model for this book. Nice stuff from Eros Comics. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

sold to whomerjay at 40%