• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

GROO # 1 - NICE BOOK, but not perfect. $10

thanksgivingday10003.jpg

grade wise what would you say this is ? hm

I want to say high grade but look at the top left corner about half an inch down. There is a stress mark right there that probably pulls this book down to 9.0 - 9.2... if it wasn't there it would be at least 9.4 - 9.6 (to me at least).

I want to say high grade but look at the top left corner about half an inch down. There is a stress mark right there that probably pulls this book down to 9.0 - 9.2... if it wasn't there it would be at least 9.4 - 9.6 (to me at least).

*cough*pressable*cough*

;)

BARBARELLA GRAPHIC NOVEL - RARE 2ND PRINTING PHOTO COVER FROM GROVE PRESS. - $35

Fantastic book and in great shape with just minimal storage wear and a little shading on the front where an old price sticker appears to have been. 40+ years old... back when Jane didn't need to work out!

STARLOG # 50 - RARE BOBA FETT COVER 1980 - VF/VF+ $8

At 40% off :takeit:

I think if I change my screen name to Shaven Mistress I'll get more votes in the qoute contests...

Shaven Kev :cloud9:

Except I wouldn't vote if his name was Shaven Kev :makepoint:

How about Kaven Shev then? Sounds like a Daredevil villain :)

Need to check those first 25 pages and see if anything needs a new home in Alabama :juggle:

GIL KANE'S SAVAGE # 1 - $3

Very violent book (which you can tell easily by looking at the front cover) with a very disturbing panel where a guy gets his hand crushed to a bloody pulp by another guy. Book has obvioulsy been stored where there was moisture in the air which is evident by looking at the back cover. Still a solid hard to find mag/comic by one of the great Silver Age Green Lantern artists.

CLOONeython4h0004.jpg

:takeit: @ 40%