• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

WIDOW: METAL GYPSIES # 1 - NM $4

Breasts were big... and I mean big in the early 90's kids. Mike Wolfer loved them and so did we. London Night Studios was the go to place for all things breasted and we went there every chance we could!

I have THREETWO one copy OF THIS GEM... $4 each.

sold one to WJ

sold one to Luis at ? % off

CLOONeython4r0004-1.jpg

at 40% off :takeit:

DOMINO LADY # 1 & # 2 - both for $15

Wilber was a talented artist... just look at those detailed covers. Pretty sure Dave Stevens was his role model for this book. Nice stuff from Eros Comics. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

CLOONeython4r0001-1.jpg

CLOONeython4r0002.jpg

ALLIED COMICS SMALL PRESS SWIMSUIT SPECTACULAR 1995 NM $4

Contains art and pinups by all the 90's hip independent artisits. Includes early Evan Dorkin's Milk & Cheese, Terry Moore's Strangers in Paradise and many more. Pretty darn rare... whens the last time you saw one? If ever.

UPDATE - I thought this book was rare. It isn't! Changed the price to reflect that it isn't. Still cool tho.

CLOONeython4s0040.jpg

Many thanks for the shout out on the Nimoy signing. :) Speaking of Leonard...

STAR TREK # 6 - FULL SPOCK COVER- NICE BOOK - $25

Just the spine stress there is the only problem with this gem. Displays great and will look great with a signature from Spock himself.

:takeit: @ 50%

BATMAN & ROBIN LP from the 60's (66 or 67 I think) $10 each.

These have a little storage wear, but the albums have never been played and still in shrinkwrap. Has the classic Batman show theme and more. Buy a record player and enjoy it.

I have 5 of these LP's at $10 each.

batmanalbum.jpg

I believe there may be 4 left but not sure without reading 40 pages. I'll take them all.

:takeit: at 40% off

WESTERN KID # 1 - NICE UPPER MIDGRADE $7

Isn't that Pooch on loan from Gunner & Sarge from the DC Universe? Musta been a result of one of those crazy Crisis timeslips.

dayafterthanksgiving10019.jpg

:takeit: at 50% off