• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

I don't have to snag your curleys for that book, do I? :eek:

Not in less you want too. Snaggin curleys :cloud9:

Kelly_Brook_1882_Wallpaper.jpg

Just to prove to myself that snaggin curleys must be done with the right person.

kelly + curleys / Rupp = mathmatical :cloud9:

Snake Eyes always makes fun of my Team America # 1 CGC 9.6.

Its a cool book I tell you. Yeah it was a horrible read with horrible art and it's only worth like a dime or two... but dang thats a cool cover.

FREE TO THE NEXT PERSON WHO BUYS $25 WORTH OF CLOONYTHON MERCH FROM PAGES 1 -25 !

MUST COME FROM WHATS LEFT IN PAGES 1 - 25 THO!

cgcteamamerica1.jpg

Where's Decepticon when you need him?

I do still have the recap of pages 1 thru 25 up on page 27. Hopefully when I get to middle TN tomorrow night, I can sit down and do a up to date recap of everything.

This Cloonython is hard work :)

Why Heath no play in ?

Oh well, I got the deal of the Clooneython so far, so I'm pumped. :headbang:

I'm wonderin that too. Maybe Heath too good to play in our and curleys. Usually Kev is here dolein out the shaved goodness too.

I bet there "Grunt-Circle, Slack-Jaw Eatin" over in General.

I just watched The American on Blue-Ray this afternoon (worship)

It was a toss up between that and the Fighter last night for us. Was the American any good... I've heard mixed reviews.

Remember to vote in the Clooneython Charlie Sheen quote contest !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=32

Snake Eyes and Ramses717 are tied at 5 votes each. Remember in case of a tie.... we have to have a sudden death poll between the two (or more) winners. I doubt that will happen since totallyjem has PM'd me his intention to win.

VOTE!