• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

Thats it for tonight fellas... I will post the first contest tomorrow night or so... maybe Friday to make sure everybody who wants to play gets to.

Many thanks for the sales so far too. You guys are awesome! You would be more awesome if I wake up to more pics of my future wife, Teri Hatcher tho. Its going to hard to top the one posted so far... but I have faith in you guys. :)

THE MINDSCAPE OF ALAN MOORE - SEALED 2 DVD SET - $12

I'm still trying to get rid of these DVD sets. Remember these are unopened, brand new two disc editions... check Amazon thru the link to read up on whats on it plus to see how much you are saving to buy it off the Ruppazon.

I have FOUR THREE two, one, 0 left ( I think) at a waaaay cheap price of $12 each.

sold one to arzach42

sold

sold

sold one to totallyjem for 60% off

http://www.amazon.com/Mindscape-Alan-Moore/dp/B001BEGB3O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1299766499&sr=8-2

IMG_0818.jpg

LIBERTY MEADOWS: COVER GIRL SEALED HARDBACK - $12

Frank Cho's coolest creations including the lovely Brandy all in a sealed hardcover edition. Priced to move fellas.

sold to Oldguy @ 30% off.

LONGSHOT SEALED HARDBACK - $8

Arther Adams made his first big splash in the mid 80's with this superb 6 issue mini series for Marvel Comics. We all know that this character went on to enjoy much sucess with the X-Men... those that haven't read this gem really need to.

I have TWO COPIES, ONE COPY of this SEALED brand new hardback for $8. Priced to move fellas.

sold one copy to ernster

sold one copy to somebody

SOCK MONKEY: LITTLE & LARGE HARDBACK NM - $6

Tony Millionaire's greatest creation... well at least to me! My love of the sweet Teri Hatcher has resulted in many socks lying around the recliner and computer chair. Some eventually take the form of a monkey. And a cow. Maybe a elephant on a "good day" :)

sold to DetroitMike

LADY DEATH TRANSPARENT CHASE CARD SGN/#'D ADAM HUGHES - $10

Low numbered Dynamic Forces authenticated item signed by the reigning king of cheesecake... Adam Hughes. Had a $20 retail about 14 years ago... is it worth $10 to anyone now?

sold to Luis

Low numbered Dynamic Forces authenticated item signed by the reigning king of cheesecake... Adam Hughes. Had a $20 retail about 14 years ago... is it worth $10 to anyone now?

yes it is... :):takeit:

yes it is... :):takeit:

^^ ... many thanks Luis! I hope this is the first purchase of many ;)

X-MEN COLLECTORS EDITION HARDBACK PRINTED IN HOLLAND - $20

Great hardback which reprints a few of the Neal Adams X-Men issues. Great package and of course great stories.

sold to highfivephase @ 70%