• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 5 - VF/NM - $12

Ok lets break this cover down. First, the Death Star kinda resembles a Phantasm ball. Next, the Falcon ain't gonna fit in that loading dock, I don't care how strong that tractor beam is. Third, Luke's like "what the frag is that?". Fourth, Han is like "what you mean that?". Next, Ben Kenobi is obviously blind and lastly, Chewbacca is the brown Devil.

CLOONeython4i0001.jpg

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 8 - VF - $12

This cover is all over the place. C3PO has been replaced by the Sean Penn's stunt double from "I Am Sam", Han's hair is now blonde and Luke's is now gray. I don't want to know what super-size Chewbacca is gonna do with that clenched fist either.

CLOONeython4h0009.jpg

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 10 - VF - $12

Another fine cover. Han's pistol is missing it's cork and string. C3PO has got to be the descendent of that little bird robot in Clash of the Titans while R2 is obviously practicing his protocal droid, knob polishing techniques.

CLOONeython4h0008.jpg

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 11 - VF/NM - $12

Ok, lets break it down. Luke is obviously hovering outside that Death Star window there with his thrusters on full power. Must have the emergency break on or something. Luke is such a spot on shot, he lit up two Stormtroopers there. The one Stormtrooper appears to be cut in half and the other just had his set ablaze. Vader appears to be marking off yards on the Imperial football field while proudly displaying his weapon and saying "hellz yes I gots a lightsabre". I really like the 3 screen readout there too telling everyone who it is thats lighting their es up. Especially the first prompter there with the "John Severin-ish" Luke with the Dirty Harry face.

CLOONeython4h0007.jpg

Any superhero issues coming up in this format?

No sir... the only one's that I have that are superhero related were the Incredible Hulk issues that I posted in Clooneython III with the British first appearance of Wolverine. There were no takers for them then... might repost them if there is interest.

SABRE - 1988 HARDBACK - $10

I listed this earlier in a cheaper trade paperback edition... but this one is cooler since its a hardback... and only costs a little bit more.

sold to rtarturo

GIL KANE'S SAVAGE # 1 - $3

Very violent book (which you can tell easily by looking at the front cover) with a very disturbing panel where a guy gets his hand crushed to a bloody pulp by another guy. Book has obvioulsy been stored where there was moisture in the air which is evident by looking at the back cover. Still a solid hard to find mag/comic by one of the great Silver Age Green Lantern artists.

sold to Mikenyc88

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 18 : RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK - VF- - $7

Can you believe that ROTLA is 30 years old this year. If you don't believe it... watch the recently released "Morning Glory" and see how old Harrison really looks.

sold to Subliminal