• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*spoon* Pontoon's Thread of Feedback

15 posts in this topic

As the inaugural poster in this fine gentleman's thread, it is my honor and duty to congratulate him on selling me my first copy of DD 131 which looks super awesome in hand.

Nice guy and lightning fast shipping makes Rich a ok by me (thumbs u

Just purchased some pre-hero Marvel's from Rich.

shipped fast, great packing, mylar and half backs-Could not be better. At least as good as he graded them (I think he undergraded).

On top of that just a super nice person to deal with.

Could not have a better transaction :applause:

Hope to buy from you again (worship)

Mr. Pontoon is a great seller. The books came fast, they were strictly graded, and solidly protected (in a major box thingy). He's the man!

:gossip:

Edited by cpannell

Had an awesome transaction with Dick involving a small batch of Defenders readers. He went togreat length to make sure his package was well packed. His package was one of the fastest I ever received. Quick and satisfying

;) Thanks Rich

Rich is the man.

Superfast shipping, boxed bulletproof and went the extra mile in communication and pricing a sweet little stack of FF's for me.

Would deff. buy from again. :applause:

Rich is great to buy from. He could teach a master class in packaging (envelopes, boxes, he does it all!).

And the book(s) are always strictly graded. He's a tremendous asset to these boards.

Looking forward to his next sales thread . . . .

:cloud9:

Rich is great to buy from. He could teach a master class in packaging (envelopes, boxes, he does it all!).

And the book(s) are always strictly graded. He's a tremendous asset to these boards.

(Who sed dat?)

Seriously, just received two Strange Worlds comics from Rich. Everything was perfect, including the smile on my face.

Thanks Rich!

Just purchased a couple of books from his latest sales thread. As always, Rich is spot on with his grading. The books were sent lightning fast and were professionally packaged. A very pleasant person to deal with, Rich is the man (thumbs u

A group of books just arrived from a recent sale. Mr. Pontoon was friendly and courteous throughout, Shipping quickly & carefully packaged. Comics in or better than condition described. Easy transaction and would happily purchase from him again should the opportunity arise.  :)