• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPBs & GNs: 30 Days of Night, Concrete, Vertigo 25% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT!

77 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hey everyone and welcome to my first sales thread in almost a year! If anyone is wondering where I've been, I made a long winded announcement here that you can bore yourselves with. :insane:

Long story short, this will be the first of a half dozen sales threads I'll be listing over the next month or two. This first installment will consist of Graphic Novels, TPBs, Hardcovers and some books on comics. It won't be gargantuan in length, but there's some good stuff, I think.

Rules: Unconditional :takeit: will win over PM shenanigans.

Postage: All of these items are eligible for Media Mail if you so choose. I have an armament of Priority Flat Rate boxes as well, you pay actual costs, whatever option you choose.

Payment: Paypal, please.

Recap of Day 1 Leftovers here!

Tales to Astonish by Ronin Ro - Cover Price $14.95 - Your price: $5.00

This is an actual book (no pictures). It's a good one tho.

"Tales To Astonish' compellingly depicts the codependent relationship between the charismatic Lee and the rough-edged Kirby...the story packs as much pathos as any of the duo's signature supersagas." - Entertainment Weekly

TTA.jpg

Marvel Essentials: Tomb of Dracula Vol I-IV Lot - Your Price: $24.00

Collects the entire TOD comic series as well as the B&W Magazines. I was tempted to keep these, but they are on the pile.

th_ME-TOD01.jpg th_ME-TOD02.jpg th_ME-TOD03.jpg th_ME-TOD04.jpg

:takeit: