• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Signing looks intetersting .. March 12

21 posts in this topic

We are please to announce that on SAT. MARCH 12TH from 1PM To 4PM we will have 12 wonderful COMIC

BOOK CREATORS here at one time for a FREE autograph signing. There is NO charge, and you can bring

ANYTHING you want to be signed. If you don't have something from some of the guests, we will have items to

purchase. The creators themselves may also be bringing items to sign and sell.

The guests are:

TERRY AUSTIN: artist/inker: Sonic, X Factor Forever, X Men Forever, Green Lantern, X Men

TODD DEZAGO: writer: Perhapanauts, Tellos, Super Hero Squad, Sensational Spider-man

RAMONA FRADON: artist: Metamorpho, Aquaman, Brenda Starr, Brave & Bold

DAN GREEN: artisit/inker: Darth Vader and the Lost Command, Fables, X Men

FRED HEMBECK :writer/artist: Destroys the Marvel Universe, No Prize Book

RON MARZ: writer: Witchblade, Artifacts, Magdalena, Green Lantern, Silver Surfer

LOUISE SIMONSON: writer: Chaos War-Dead X Men, X Factor Forever, X Factor, Power Pack, Superman-Man

of Steel

WALT SIMONSON: writer/artist: Thor, Manhunter, X Factor, Alien, Orion

JOE SINNOTT : artist/inker: Fantastic Four, Capt. America, Thor, Syndicated Spider-man strip

MATTHEW DOW SMITH: artist: Dr Who, Witchblade, Supernatural:Origins

JIM STARLIN: writer/artist: Breed, Kid Kosmos, Capt.Marvel, Rann-Thanagar:Holy War

JOE STATON: artist/inker: Green Lantern, Scooby Doo, Archie, Tracy

Looks like a nice lineup

Joe Sinnott..are you kidding me??? Man, I really wish I could meet him, I would really really like to meet him one day.... I totally wouldn't act like a complete fanboy either, I'd keep it together and try to maybe chill in his booth for a bit...some guys have a ll the luck.

It's not even a con show, it's an in-store signing. How is it that these small time guys can get all these great artists' to show up and do a free signing, and Wizard can't????? :frustrated::frustrated:

It's not even a con show, it's an in-store signing. How is it that these small time guys can get all these great artists' to show up and do a free signing, and Wizard can't????? :frustrated::frustrated:

Many Artists and fans hate Wizard!!!!

Many Artists and fans hate Wizard!!!!

+1

Ditch the wife and go to the show.

Naw, it's a family outing. She actually was sympathetic when I told her but we were taking the boy out and ... *sigh* family comes first.

If I wasn't sure before, I guess I AM an adult now.

:sorry: