• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just a few o my eccc pics

22 posts in this topic

Picture161.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture119.jpg

red robins "ultimate" bacon burger I call bs on the "ultimate" as a few strips of bacon does not make it "ultimate" lol

this thing was in the convention center lobby quite badass

Picture049.jpg

Did you get to chat with Sergio Aragonés? :luhv:

I did! Hes a nice guy :) The cover I got signed I told him I loved the relation ship between groo & his dog how the dog loves groo & thinks of him as master while groo is simply thinking of him as food! :D He told me it was based off his real dog which lasted him for 22 years lol

forum crapped out on me last night so I have some more pics!

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Line up for shatner photoops , I was told there was a line up to get DOWN the escalators for this !

The line for the sig was crazy as well you had to buy a ticket to get a sig first! I asked about two different helpers & each told me to wait in X line up ... after waiting about 15 min helpers came around again& checked turned out half the people in X line up were in the wrong line & waiting for someone else ... Bunch of us moved up to the front of the shatner line up....

Helpers then came around again & started harping on me (ignoring the others in the group for some reason....) & telling me I couldn't wait here & had to move along untill the proper time .... Since I had already asked 2 helpers & waited in proper line X for about 15 min already I just ignored the helpers & stood there anyways.... They gave up after a bit & simply said that I was the end of the line lol

After that they then proceded to argue with everyone else who came up & tell them the same thing ... Some left & some didn't & just went & waited on the wall where I was waiting in X lineup before... It was quite a messy experience imo :S

went to the space tower after the con for the first time ....

Picture069.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture087.jpg

These poor guys. ... By the time they got there photos shatner was long gone .... only there for one day ... I hope they at least got $ back!

Picture028.jpg

I laughed when I saw the photos I just had to take a pic! Glad It did not happen with mine!

I got this book signed by darn near everyone .... I pick it up every year as well...buy one & get it signed for a friend too

CopyofPicture123.jpg

here are some of the best ones from the book at least imo

CopyofPicture140.jpg

CopyofPicture141.jpg

CopyofPicture139.jpg

CopyofPicture135.jpg

CopyofPicture126.jpg

CopyofPicture133.jpg

CopyofPicture132.jpg

CopyofPicture131.jpg

<-- this guy was nice he did a sketch in both books, he would ask if you wanted one when you came up. I got one one day & one the next since I didn't want to hold up the line up

CopyofPicture130.jpg

CopyofPicture129.jpg

CopyofPicture128.jpg

CopyofPicture127.jpg

CopyofPicture126.jpg

CopyofPicture124.jpg

<-- this guy also did did a couple good sketches for me as well the shark is mine :)lol ! He actually asked why I brought two first before he started on the second one which I thought was kind of funny

All the sketches were quick awesome quick freebes Jonathan Hickman did the two awesome secret warriors ones for me once I saw him draw daisy I had to go back & ask him for an ares in the same style the next day made my con imo :) MIKE MIGNOLA I stopped by his booth on the last day when no else was around he was the only one who turned me down lol which is fine :) He was charging $25 for a sketch this year which is great I will have to bring some $ for a sketch next year for him I would have other wise just paid it but by sunday I was tapped out due to the high media prices this year . Guy Davis Did that wicked abe sketch for me so for now he gets all my love lol

Uploading a few more pics that I missed then I am done

Its funny I asked JH if ares & phoebes would be back by the end of the series & he smiled & laughed for a bit & then said "come on now you don't want to know that its all part of the fun!" <-- Which I then laughed too & said yah I guess that is true! I thought that was a great answer , it does not shoot it down but does not confirm it either I guess he must get asked that a lot

I didn't think I could enjoy a picture thread without one single scantily clad vixen, but the photos of the burgers and food made this thread a ^^

:luhv: aw thanks guys I am glad you are all enjoying the pics! I have a few more of those but I am standing right next to them & don't like to post pics of my self online :D

actually most of mine have lots of clothes on but are still hotties :) It was fun taking some pictures with them I normally never have time to do that but was there for all 3 days this year ... Honestly if you ever feel over whelmed at a con Or can't think of what to do next just walk around & take some pics or some pics with cos players it will calm you right down!

Some things I learned at the con by asking the writers/ artists

There will be some Groo omnibus styled books coming soon :)

Eric wants to do some omnibus styled stuff with savage dragon but says some of the original stuff is either lost & or needs some touchups/redoing so it will take a while

There will be more BPRD collected hc editions coming as well as more hellboy HC V4 is just out for order now :)

Picture155.jpg

Picture154.jpg

I could hardly find modern stuff at this con it was hard though I only shopped for about 20 min at the end of the con :S I wish I had set aside more time for shopping though as said I hardly had any spare $ most went all to media :D Still I did ok ...

Picture138.jpg

Picture137.jpg

This one was cool imo ....

Picture136.jpg

<-- this one is my fave in the book I told the guy when I got it signed ... I told him I"d love to see it as a actual comic I think It would make a great tmnt/usagi yojimbo styled book lol I wanted to go back latter & ask him for a sketch but forgot D'oh

Picture105.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture092.jpg

& a few more shots out my hotel window

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture019.jpg

that is all thanks guy