• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into mystery #83 cgc

29 posts in this topic

It seems commonsensical to assume the discussion would be related to the buying/offering of the book. His statements kind of deter the sell. I may be new but it seems like it would be more polite to PM me.

But i'm new, so whatever.

Haha I didn't realize I spoke in such a archaic manner. :D

It seems commonsensical to assume the discussion would be related to the buying/offering of the book. His statements kind of deter the sell. I may be new but it seems like it would be more polite to PM me.

But i'm new, so whatever.

Haha I didn't realize I spoke in such a archaic manner. :D

I didn't mean to deter the sale of the book. I think it's a nice book and that the price/value will be much higher than currently priced after the Thor movie and probably even more so after the Avengers movie. The price is very ballparky I think. So again sorry.

Just want to add an appology in here too for my 2 cents earlier...... :sorry:

As a typical 99% of the time buyer sometimes its frustrating to see over-pricing. Check out what the other boardies are saying about GPA. It's not "god" but a very useful tool to see what people are willing to spend on a particular comic.

But don't get discouraged, in a weird sorta way we're tryin to help.......

Welcome to the Boards!! I say ask what you want. But here is some current sales data that may help you out. Good Luck:

SA ( 1.8 ) (1) $330 - - - $330 Jun-2009

( 1.5 ) (1) $600 (3) $638 (3) $889 (1) $1,200 $1,200 Feb-2011

SA ( 1.5 ) - - - - $431 Feb-2006

A ( 1.5 ) Cover Trimmed - - - - $100 Jul-2005

( 1.5 ) Sgnt series/Signed by Stan Lee (1) $795 - - - $795 May-2009

( 1.0 ) (2) $594 (2) $585 (2) $585 - $700 Oct-2010

( 1.0 ) Incomplete - - - - $361 Aug-2006

( 1.0 ) Sgnt series/Signed by Stan Lee - (2) $672 (2) $672 - $643 Nov-2010

( 0.5 ) - - (1) $500 (1) $500 $500 Feb-2011

SA ( 0.5 ) - (1) $300 (1) $300 - $300 Mar-2010

Thanks alot! I geuss I wasnt looking in the right places for my information. Didn't mean to overprice(and frustrate you guys) just looked at data in the wrong places. I would change my asking price but i'm consumed in studying for finals. :makepoint: