• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan Movie Trailer Released!

48 posts in this topic

Well, look at it this way.

After seeing that teaser, it can't get worse. Can it?

:eek:

Maybe, if we all try our very best we can "wish" into not totally sucking donkey dingle.

Actually at this point I'm hoping that this film will die a quick, painless death and will be fast forgotten, so that the Conan franchise can be rebooted in a few years as a Rome-style HBO series that adapts REH's original stories. :wishluck:

I thought the point of a teaser trailer was to wet your appetite for the movie.

I have too much control over my bladder for that.

I liked it. I thought it was purposefully anti-transformers. Anti-overkill. It almost downplayed special effects being the main draw. I'm hoping for an earthy, swashbuckling tale of barbarian heroics.... and not a cg fest of monsters and effects. :sumo:

I'm just guessing here. But I think this movie is gonna suck.

Seriously though. Not a good first impression. I hope it doesn't tie in with Thor, the Avengers and the X-Men.

hmmm....maybe a series of "What If" movies would work. Whadaya think?

"What If, Cap vs Batman". etc.

I liked it. I thought it was purposefully anti-transformers. Anti-overkill. It almost downplayed special effects being the main draw. I'm hoping for an earthy, swashbuckling tale of barbarian heroics.... and not a cg fest of monsters and effects. :sumo:

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Sometimes less is more, hoping for a bit more serious REH tone on this one...

The 3-D idea is :P though IMO. 2c