• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blood is The Harvest (Esoteric Press reprint)

16 posts in this topic

They came in a plastic sleeve with 3 other anti-communist book reprints. I've seen the sets sell for anywhere from $50 to $200 over the past few years. I'd estimate the Blood is the Harvest by itself to be worth $30 to $75.

Yes, it is B&W

I believe it was done by Sparkle City but their name does not appear.

Thanks.

Dont be entirely sure of that. If the one you have is what I am thinking of it is much larger than the Sparkle city reprints. I have owned original copies of BITH, Sparkle City reprints and the Larger limited to 500 copies edition. The Larger copy I mention I was never able to find out who published it, after speaking with nearly every scholar of this book who would have known including Jay Maybruck.

Yes, it is B&W

Thanks.

Dont be entirely sure of that. If the one you have is what I am thinking of it is much larger than the Sparkle city reprints. I have owned original copies of BITH, Sparkle City reprints and the Larger limited to 500 copies edition. The Larger copy I mention I was never able to find out who published it, after speaking with nearly every scholar of this book who would have known including Jay Maybruck.

Assuming Maybruck even remembered what day of the week it was when you spoke with him. His memory is quite "lacking" of many years, as evident by his own admission on Zurzolo's radio show a couple of years ago. I actually questioned him about the Guild books, but not to much avail.

Yes, it is B&W

Thanks.

Sparkle City edition on left, Esoteric Press edition on right. Back cover and inside front cover of Esoteric Press also shown.

110359.jpg.e4184ee81cff7f8243575af2e991ca20.jpg

110360.jpg.854b7bb06aed10b38e332e7e5d84b29b.jpg

110361.jpg.3f381d1d209b4598924a6eb028fb978d.jpg

I just ran across this auction for a B&W original.

The ad states "Offered here is a rare black & white version of Blood Is the Harvest #nn.

This book originated from the Catechetical Guild’s old files and dates from the 1950’s

(this is NOT a more recent reprint)."

I believe there are up to five copies of the original B&W.

Top dollar was paid for this book. Is this an original B&W or a reprin?. What do you think?

8a.jpg

Edges are untrimmed, two staples along the spine, hand-written pencil numbering along the bottom edges of the pages. Overall excellent condition with white pages.

"

Blood is the Harvest

I just ran across this auction for a B&W original.

The ad states "Offered here is a rare black & white version of Blood Is the Harvest #nn.

This book originated from the Catechetical Guild’s old files and dates from the 1950’s

(this is NOT a more recent reprint)."

I believe there are up to five copies of the original B&W.

Top dollar was paid for this book. Is this an original B&W or a reprin?. What do you think?

8a.jpg

Edges are untrimmed, two staples along the spine, hand-written pencil numbering along the bottom edges of the pages. Overall excellent condition with white pages.

"

Blood is the Harvest

I own an original b/w copy.

BloodistheHarvestBW.jpg