• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and back to the Vault (aka closet)

50 posts in this topic

Now please come over to my Clooneython thread in Mixed where the rest of the cheap bastiches hang out. :)

:hi:

Boy, this may make me sound like a noob but what is Clooneython? I might want to come! Is that where everyone is? And why my FS thread is just sitting with no love?

clooneython is the most awesome sales thread that periodically gets you so involved that you have the takeit sign in the clipboard, your finger ready to click on the "quick quote" icon and you end up buying all kinds of stuff that you'd normally wouldn't think you'd be buying...

I discovered it in clooneython II, survived C-III, and are still involved in C-IV... afterwards, the calm feels eery and the wait for the next one is unnerving! :whee:

This sounds cool - I may have to come on over and buy - as soon as somebody buys a book from me! :ohnoez:

Now please come over to my Clooneython thread in Mixed where the rest of the cheap bastiches hang out. :)

Boy, this may make me sound like a noob but what is Clooneython? I might want to come! Is that where everyone is? And why my FS thread is just sitting with no love?

clooneython is the most awesome sales thread that periodically gets you so involved that you have the takeit sign in the clipboard, your finger ready to click on the "quick quote" icon and you end up buying all kinds of stuff that you'd normally wouldn't think you'd be buying...

I discovered it in clooneython II, survived C-III, and are still involved in C-IV... afterwards, the calm feels eery and the wait for the next one is unnerving! :whee:

This sounds cool - I may have to come on over and buy - as soon as somebody buys a book from me! :ohnoez:

FOR THE FIRST 3 BUYERS OF A BOOK IN KRAMERICA'S THREAD...

Receive an extra 20% OFF any ONE book of your choice in the CLOONEYTHON IV thread that you post the "take it" sign for TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (3/20/11). As of right now, that gives you 40 minutes.

If the book you choose is already 50% off, then add in the additional 20% for a total of 70% off. If it doesn't have a discount in place, then its only 20% off.

Got it? Great!

Just post a link back to Kramerica's thread as time stamp proof of your purchase in his thread so I can keep up with the first 3 that do it.

Help me help Kramerica sell some of his cool books (which they are cool btw)... plus help me at the same time! :)

Here is a link to Kramerica's thread and his cool books

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4681108#Post4681108

Receive an extra 20% OFF any ONE book of your choice in the CLOONEYTHON IV thread that you post the "take it" sign for TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (3/20/11). As of right now, that gives you 40 minutes.

If the book you choose is already 50% off, then add in the additional 20% for a total of 70% off. If it doesn't have a discount in place, then its only 20% off.

Got it? Great!

Just post a link back to Kramerica's thread as time stamp proof of your purchase in his thread so I can keep up with the first 3 that do it.

Help me help Kramerica sell some of his cool books (which they are cool btw)... plus help me at the same time! :)

That is so incredibly cool. You, my friend, are awesome!

Got it? Great!

Tried to get our threads to booming last night sir... I wish I could have stirred up some action but I guess it was a lazy Sunday night in Boardland. :)

Got it? Great!

Tried to get our threads to booming last night sir... I wish I could have stirred up some action but I guess it was a lazy Sunday night in Boardland. :)

I agree! But it was the thought that counted. My Hero! :luhv:

We'll get it going this week. I have nothing to do but play with comics - it rained 9.25 inches in the last 24 hours and it will keep going. Us whiny Southern Californians aren't used to such tomfoolery from the Weather Gods.

Some thread just need closure... kinda like this one :)

Well Said Rupp!

The Rupp is witty & edujackulated.

P.s. You will never on the Master of Shatlackery!

P.p.s I picked up a book on Friday from Bio for 40% under GPA, thanks again (worship)

I musta been out of my SHATLACKIN MIND for letting that book go so cheap! :cry: I on myself!

So...., you used to be an anal gland extractor too? hm It is such a small world!

Used to be... STILL AM!

that said thread

Didn't they sing "I'm Too Sexy"? No matter, you're still a big ole whiney meanie. Nyyyah! :banana:

Gimme your cockt.......!!!

Mike?... call me. :)

WTF, you should know better than to threadcrap like this.

Rupp appreciates your support sir!

got your back (not that you need it)...

I WILL KILL FOR YOU LUIS :foryou:

I apologize for the mistake ;)

Made a new friend! :applause:

Wait there cant be two Kevin's posting here!

Totallyjem has staked his claim on the name "KEVIN" :headbang:

You are no longer Kevin... you shall henceforth be know only as.... SHAVEN KEV :cloud9:

So speaketh RUPP

Agreed, Shaven Kev :cloud9: it is. ShavenKev.jpg

Agreement with Rupp = :cloud9:

What is Clooneython? I might want to come!

Concerning Clooneython... YOU WILL!

I discovered it in clooneython II, survived C-III, and are still involved in C-IV... afterwards, the calm feels eery and the wait for the next one is unnerving!

With all these abbreviations, it looks like you might need vaccines to shop with me. C-III, C-IV, H1N1, turrets, etc. Did I mention I WOULD KILL FOR YOU LUIS!!!!!!

one of funnest sales threads ive ever seen.

Its a group effort sir. We all funny as in "ha-ha"...not the other funny. Maybe.

Greatest actor evaaar.

That would have to be... Charlie Sheen.

That is so incredibly cool.

Every so often, I do something right :)

Send some of that rain to the Southeast

And here's Paul, bringin' up the rear :)

This thread is offically closed!