• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and back to the Vault (aka closet)

50 posts in this topic

I through trying to complete this midgrade set. I've got bills that need to be paid right now... and these just aren't my focus anymore. My focus is on those bills so buy them and pay fast :)

- 1st :takeit: in the thread wins the lot.

- FREE SHIPPING USA, out of USA will be exact.

- Paypal only! I like the 'better" paypal... but your choice.

$1000 for the lot...shipped USA!

AVENGERS # 4 CGC 4.5 - CREME TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 5 CGC 5.0 - OFF WHITE TO WHITE

AVENGERS # 6 CGC 4.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 7 CGC 5.0 - OFF WHITE TO WHITE

AVENGERS # 10 CGC 4.5 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 12 CGC 4.5 - CREME TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 13 CGC 5.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 14 CGC 6.5 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 18 CGC 6.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 20 CGC 5.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

Thats half of the first twenty issues of Avengers... right here in one swoop.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

AVENGERS # 4 CGC 4.5 - CREME TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 5 CGC 5.0 - OFF WHITE TO WHITE

AVENGERS # 6 CGC 4.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 7 CGC 5.0 - OFF WHITE TO WHITE

AVENGERS # 10 CGC 4.5 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 12 CGC 4.5 - CREME TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 13 CGC 5.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 14 CGC 6.5 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 18 CGC 6.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

AVENGERS # 20 CGC 5.0 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE

Dealer's dream dreme come true here, I'd guess hm

Fixed that for ya :grin:

GREAT PRICE BTW (worship) ...wish I had the scratch!!!

The only problem is you're asking full retail for the books. Except for the #4, the other issues are selling around for 20 to 25% below retail. I have a customer for them, and after I went thru the grades w/ him he offered $650. I didn't tell him about the "bonus" book, so that would be my profit on the deal. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

The only problem is you're asking full retail for the books. Except for the #4, the other issues are selling around for 20 to 25% below retail. I have a customer for them, and after I went thru the grades w/ him he offered $650. I didn't tell him about the "bonus" book, so that would be my profit on the deal. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

The seller can ask what ever he wants. If you want to complain about the price, do it through a P.M.

DR.X

The seller can ask what ever he wants. If you want to complain about the price, do it through a P.M.

DR.X

x2

Learn to use PM... and BTW... who are you? You never introduced yourself on the boards. I know you're a dealer... do you have an online store?

Harsh for a 6th post

doh!

please PM me kycomicguy, it's so hard to find someone to whom I can unload my key stuff on at bargain wholesale.

Nice books B-R.

1) I disagree. Even before the bonus book and free ship, I'm thinking this is a fair price.

2) When did the boards become a blatant brokerage? Whatever happend to the flip hiding comments like.... "they are for my son" or "I used to collect these as young boy using money I made as a anal gland extracter at the vet" or one of my personal favorites "I love the artwork & stories".

3) "Your" customer needs a betting paying job and better customer service... please give me his phone number so I can tell him about the bonus book you were going to screw him out of.

4) Take the advice of the board & ask for half off via PM.

5) I thank you... for bumping my post

1) I disagree. Even before the bonus book and free ship, I'm thinking this is a fair price.

2) When did the boards become a blatant brokerage? Whatever happend to the flip hiding comments like.... "they are for my son" or "I used to collect these as young boy using money I made as a anal gland extracter at the vet" or one of my personal favorites "I love the artwork & stories".

3) "Your" customer needs a betting paying job and better customer service... please give me his phone number so I can tell him about the bonus book you were going to screw him out of.

4) Take the advice of the board & ask for half off via PM.

5) I thank you... for bumping my post

Well Said Rupp! This was a very insensitive post.

:lol:

You are about as transparent as Oprah Winfrey at a weight watchers meeting!

The GPA on 4 and 5 alone is over $650. So either your "customer" is really a dubious character trying to rip you off or you think everyone on these boards are mental defects without the 10 bucks a month a to subscribe to GPA and need you to belittle a respected members sales thread, to save us from being ripped off. hm

P.s. You will never on the Master of Shatlackery!

P.p.s I picked up a book on Friday from Bio for 40% under GPA, thanks again (worship)

P.p.s. WTTB I'm sure you'll be real popular (thumbs u

So...., you used to be an anal gland extractor too? hm It is such a small world! :applause:

P.p.s. WTTB I'm sure you'll be real popular (thumbs u

:gossip: it's the ky that's bound to make him popular...., :banana:

not for nothing bio, but when you had your ASM #9 CGC 5.0 WHITE PAGES listed and you were PM'ed offers that you deemed "lowball" you went on a partial tyraid about it. you did mention in that said thread you wanted these "LOWBALLERS" to emabrass themselves and make thier offers openly in your thread. well now someone has and now you don't like it that way either. make up your mind will ya. furthermore in your last thread for the asm9 you listed no meanies or whinny complainers, you seam to do most of the whining and complaining.

I've been getting some ridiculously low offers on this book via PM...

So please... if you've got a lowball offer that you feel I'm desperate enough to take, just post it in the thread and embarrass yourself in public.

I just ain't got the time to answer repeated PM's that waste my time and yours.

A good indicator of value could be obtained with this recent sale...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-CGC-5-0-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-9-1st-ELECTRO-Cr-Ow-/110655219372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c390a6ac

That said, it had CR/OW pages and mine has WHITE.

[- No probies, meanies or whinny complainers please.