• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Photo of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman

89 posts in this topic

That's why I'd suggest Hollywood producers dress her in the short loose skirt Wonder Woman wore initially. That look is very flattering to just about any woman with nice legs.

Put her in a body-condom w/ helmet. :wishluck:

wonder-woman-w03.jpgwonderwoman.jpg

(::jokealert:

But theres no doubt, Lynda Carter was smokin hot in her day. I'm definitely in the camp that she was a fox.

But the Wonder Woman costume they made her wear always looked like Granny Panties to me. lol:baiting:

While those shorts may be alright in comic books, they look brutal on just about any woman, including Lynda Carter. Quite simply they make her butt look fat. It's a good thing her breasts act to draw a fellow's gaze:

WoderWoman.gif

Disagree completely. Women aren't supposed to look like 12 year old girls in clothing, they're suppposed to look like mature women. Besides, can't you say anything from a positive POV?

:makepoint:

110917.jpg

The gauge pictures and associated asterisk qualifter in the lower-right are hilarious. lol

I'm shocked they let that highly pronounced Lynda cameltoe make it to television in the 1970s. :o:cloud9:

Put her in a body-condom w/ helmet. :wishluck:

wonder-woman-w03.jpg

(::jokealert:

Oh no! Wonder Woman needs to check herself, shes got a cameltoe.

I think that was planned. And it was good planning if I say so myself!

:acclaim:

But theres no doubt, Lynda Carter was smokin hot in her day. I'm definitely in the camp that she was a fox.

But the Wonder Woman costume they made her wear always looked like Granny Panties to me. lol:baiting:

While those shorts may be alright in comic books, they look brutal on just about any woman, including Lynda Carter. Quite simply they make her butt look fat. It's a good thing her breasts act to draw a fellow's gaze:

WoderWoman.gif

Disagree completely. Women aren't supposed to look like 12 year old girls in clothing, they're suppposed to look like mature women.

I happen to like them to look more athletic, i.e. lithsome and lively. But that's what makes a market. Twould be a pretty boring world if we all liked the same things.

Besides, can't you say anything from a positive POV?

:makepoint:

Actually I thought my commentary on Lynda was pretty positive all along. Let me be even more forthright though. She's got a great rack and she's going to be a tough Wonder Woman to beat.

And she looks absolutely luscious in these pics:

ALynda2.jpg

ALynda3.jpg

ALynda.jpg

WonderWoman1.jpg

wonder_woman-1.jpg

:luhv: