• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incorrect Registry listing?

9 posts in this topic

First, thank you Gemma for adding the Unity 2000 set to the registry database. Question though...

I tried entering my Unity 2000 #1 Dynamic Forces Edition book into the registry, but it errored out, saying that the CGC certificate number was typed into the wrong slot. I tried typing it into the Issue #1 regular edition slot, and it worked there instead, which is incorrect. Is this a CGC label error, or a Registry error? Gemma, are you able to correct this error on your end so that I can enter the book into the correct coded slot?

FYI, you can see the actual book in my signature line below, if proof is needed. The CGC certificate number is 0977303001.

Gemma just needs to add it to the slot or create a new slot for it. The #1 slot probably doesn't have separate scoring for the DF variant. She will either fix it or send you nasty emails.

Just sayin'. :baiting:

I have had that happen with 2 books I have gotten back from CGC. Might be a little different on yours compared with mine. On mine, the label doesn't accurately describe the book. One is a USM #112 White Cover variant that is not listed as that on the label and registers in the regular version slot. The other is X-Men V2 #25 B&W cover with Magneto hologram, listed on label as the regular cover with Gambit hologram. I was told to send them back in to be corrected. I guess I may do that in the future, but, I hate the fact that I have to pay shipping again due to their slip up.

I think you're the only one getting the nasty emails. hm

It's really all your fault, you know. I was just trying to be helpful.

Dale's booth was much quieter at C2E2 this year.

I have had that happen with 2 books I have gotten back from CGC. Might be a little different on yours compared with mine. On mine, the label doesn't accurately describe the book. One is a USM #112 White Cover variant that is not listed as that on the label and registers in the regular version slot. The other is X-Men V2 #25 B&W cover with Magneto hologram, listed on label as the regular cover with Gambit hologram. I was told to send them back in to be corrected. I guess I may do that in the future, but, I hate the fact that I have to pay shipping again due to their slip up.

Thanks, guys. :D

Aszumilo, that sounds like exactly my situation. Yeah, I don't think it's a big enough deal for me to mail it back to CGC for a new label. Hopefully Gemma can whip up some registry magic instead? (shrug)

I think you're the only one getting the nasty emails. hm

It's really all your fault, you know. I was just trying to be helpful.

Dale's booth was much quieter at C2E2 this year.

That's because Dale is shy. :shy:

• Administrator

We will fix labels at no charge and you can either send them in with an upcoming shipment or drop them off at a convention that we are attending to save on the shipping. Sorry for our error! :(

We will fix labels at no charge and you can either send them in with an upcoming shipment or drop them off at a convention that we are attending to save on the shipping. Sorry for our error! :(

Thanks, Gemma. No problem. I bought the book, and I couldn't even tell there was an error to the label until I tried adding it to the registry and got rejected. The convention idea though is a good one! I will probably take it with me to SDCC, which I assume CGC will be attending? hm