• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #1 Sketch Cover Thread

255 posts in this topic

I sure thought there was a thread for these, but I couldn't find one, and neither could alphatrion1 or Peter Palmer, so I'm starting one now.

:eyeroll:

:taptaptap:

The search doesn't work for anything less that 3 characters (like FF), the word "Fantastic" isn't in the title, and the words "blank" or "megathread" don't exactly narrow the search much in the signature room. :baiting:

Hola

I'm new, and well, I like comics, action figures and sketches, I'm from Mexico, andd last month here has been Comic Con Mexico, artists Carlos Cuevas (Amazing Spider-Man), and Omar Ladrönn were there, so, I asked Ladrönn for a sketch and he did it:

ladronn0001.jpg

He wrote his email because he wanted me to scan it and send it him.

I have another sketches that I will show you in the future.

Jas2022.jpg

My first Doom sketch. Epting nailed it :cloud9:

Jason now u have gone to far with all these incredibly hot sketches

I saw your super hot Epting Doom on a FF book( which he did the interior work I might add)

And my Jaw dropped. It dropped so far it the floor, I almost got knocked out looking at this piece. Jason your great collection is becoming dangerous to follow board members.

For the safety of others please stop getting all these incredible sketches.

All joking aside

Congrats Jason this sketch is EPIC in my eyes

Epting and Doom Rocks.