• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Vintage D&D Character Sheets Here - And I know you have them!
1 1

269 posts in this topic

I spent my entire youth playing DnD and other RPGs. DnD, Champions, Gamma World, Star Frontiers, Rifts, Traveller...you name...heck I even played Toon. As nerdy as they may be they certainly helped to feed my voracious imagination. I fondly recall all those late nights and long weekends we spent playing.

I miss my friends. Those were good times.

Geez that episode brought back memories. One of my group was amazing with painting the Ral Partha figures. At one point he entered contests, and his pieces would sell for like $50 and a $100 each, and he had a waiting list of months for people wanting to buy them. Real lead, not plastic or whatever they use now for Heroclix mini's.

I vividly remember playing module Tomb Of Horrors, and our entire party wiped out, characters that took us years to build. Wonder where my old books are.

Tomb of Horrors was wicked cool. White Plume Mountain was awesome too.

Descent into the Depths of the Earth was cool (3 modules) and there was another one that kind of interfaced with Gamma World where your D&D characters run into a giant crashed spaceship...can't remember the name of that one, but it had a red cover.

Man! I loved playing as a kid. My older brothers got me into playing and it's how I got into painting miniatures (as we used to have elaborate mini-dungeon-based games). D&D and AD&D and comics are what made weekend nights as a kid great :cloud9: We eventually moved on to some other games and then... everything got packed up and put away once high school hit. :sorry:

Well Forrest, we live close enough that we could get a game together. hm

Geez that episode brought back memories. One of my group was amazing with painting the Ral Partha figures. At one point he entered contests, and his pieces would sell for like $50 and a $100 each, and he had a waiting list of months for people wanting to buy them. Real lead, not plastic or whatever they use now for Heroclix mini's.

I vividly remember playing module Tomb Of Horrors, and our entire party wiped out, characters that took us years to build. Wonder where my old books are.

Descent into the Depths of the Earth was cool (3 modules) and there was another one that kind of interfaced with Gamma World where your D&D characters run into a giant crashed spaceship...can't remember the name of that one, but it had a red cover.

EXPEDITION TO THE BARRIER PEAKS

(thumbs u

Expedition to barrier peaks :)

Seeing those REALLY takes me back!!!

Unfortunately, my BEST character sheet that i worked YEARS on, my friend in 8th grade ran off and moved taking it with him! :mad:

Eddie Mobley, if you're reading this, i want my Uther Pendragon character sheet back dammit!!!! :sumo:

lol

This thread adds a +10 to the dork level of this forum.

How dorky are you to know what "+10" means?

Thank God I wrote that letter to TSR so I know that I can add that +10 to my comic dork level for a total of +20 on the dork scale.

Now I just need to find a way to increase my hitpoints.

I've been known to dabble in the dork-side, but D&D was always too hardcore for me.

This thread inspired me to draw a neo-otyugh as my warmup today :)

How about giving my "Gonga" an update. He's probably older than you. hm

Eeegads I have a 20 gallon storage tote filled with modules (some sealed) and hard cover books and all kinds of from these games. I totally forgot about that

Kicked our behinds every time. lol

Great memories of playing D&D in the early 80's. White Plume Mountain was great. The Aerie series was fun as well as the Giant & Drow series.

I saved all of my books, modules and character sheets but the scanner died.

Kicked our behinds every time. lol

Great Modules:. Descent to the Depths of the Earth, Vault of the Drow and Queen of the Demonweb Pits.

They were Death on stick, Mates!

Edited by GL1