• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Opinions

53 posts in this topic

Franks Cavern it's called I think, near the airport.

Elite is ok too. Just as long as you don't need anything older than your socks.

Franks Cavern it's called I think, near the airport.

I think I saw that in the phone book the other day! (Got bored at work... started reading the phone book...)

Elite is ok too. Just as long as you don't need anything older than your socks.

True true true... but if you ever need your ears filled with profanity or a new way to insult someone's mother, that's the place to be! laugh.gif

Actually, I was talking to a guy that works at Elite and he told me that Bruce Jones (current writer of Hulk, past writer of twisted tales, etc) goes there regularly. He lives in JOCO.

So we can hang our hat on that since KU bites.

Yeah, I bought it. Don't know how reasonable it was but it's a tough book to get, even in mid-grade. Hoping for the 7.5. I'll post better scans when I get the book in my hands.

i thought about that, but there are a lot of big kids out there, besides the TTA 37 is a highroller book. not to mention some highroller (name withheld, but im sure some of you out there knows whom im talking about) from the UK emailed me asking if he could bid. blush.gif nuff said i need cash to buy more clothes!!!! blush.gifshocked.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gif j/k need to pay off some bills

Actually, I was talking to a guy that works at Elite and he told me that Bruce Jones (current writer of Hulk, past writer of twisted tales, etc) goes there regularly. He lives in JOCO.

Yes he does! I was in there not so long ago and he came in, saw the stack of the (his) new Hulk TPB, and was like "Hey, want me to sign those?" So he sat there and signed all of them! Seemed like a nice guy.

Yes. JayHacks suck. Woo! My new computer just got here! Woo! I have a final in an hour and twenty minutes! Time to *ahem* "study".