• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Menage e Trois, Pedigree, ComicConnect, and Comiclink Auction results

298 posts in this topic

Any of you forking ice holes just steal "My Love" 1 9.0 from me? :sumo:

It's not the manliest thing Romita has done but I wanted it :cry:

Some souless lunatic put in a bid 15 seconds before the auction ended and my Ipad logged me out.

Oh well, I wonder what my wife would think of me now? hm

Better go down a pint of Jack while watching Predator and punching a horse!

lol Maybe you were Greggied.

Not sure what happened to all the bidders tonight, but I picked up a ton of great books from C-link for garbage bids. Like...half of recent GPA type of garbage bids, and many well under my Max.

Glad I got those bids in before I left for Mega-Con, which, BTW, has already been pretty good for me.

it's a double edged sword!

EVERYONE wants their books to go up in price but NO ONE wants to be the one to pay over GPA to make it happen (thumbs u

Like ya said, someone has to be the one to bust GPA and make prices rise.

It's called "having your cake and eating it too".

lol

Methinks GPA empowers people in such a way that it might make them feel as though they are over paying if they can't find a book cheap. Too much information can have a negative effect on economics.

I'd say buy what you like, even if it costs a little more.

:insane:

I made that claim when I first joined the boards and learned of GPA. Don't get me wrong, I value the data but we all know it does have an big effect... what a conundrum. doh!

Haven't won anything at auction in a while. But it's hard to pass up a Mile High for less than the cost of slabbing. I'm going to crack this out and make it my smelling copy. Anytime I want to smell a Mile High, I'll get this book out. $22? Are you kidding?

lit15.17a.jpg