• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's you CGC forum Nemesis - Your CGC Troll Doll

93 posts in this topic

I rather like the term "Troll Doll" - it's got a ring to it. There may be a T-Shirt slogan in the making (after all, trolling is a favourite sport on these boards).

So who's King of the Trolls?

shy.gif

Don't tell me THE_BEYONDER secretly fancies himself as the CGC UberTroll?

There are many candidates. Most, if not all of the possible nominees must have gone spectacularly off the rails at least once in the last 12 months, in a paroxysm of furious loathing and righteous vengeance.

But that isn't necessarily a criticism, of course.

I was only implying that I know the answer to your question.... gossip.gif

Which is, perchance, oh slightly trollish one??

I rather like the term "Troll Doll" - it's got a ring to it. There may be a T-Shirt slogan in the making (after all, trolling is a favourite sport on these boards).

shy.gif

There are many candidates. Most, if not all of the possible nominees must have gone spectacularly off the rails at least once in the last 12 months, in a paroxysm of furious loathing and righteous vengeance.

Were I to reveal them....I would leave myself wide open to their incesant trolling. sorry.gif

shy.gif

Were I to reveal them....I would leave myself wide open to their incesant trolling. sorry.gif

You're about to get trolled just for being a COWARD!!!!!! YEEEAGGGHHHH!! <---Howard Dean-style.

shy.gif

You're about to get trolled just for being a COWARD!!!!!! YEEEAGGGHHHH!! <---Howard Dean-style.

But....I didn't reveal you. frown.gif

The Crane Technique. If done properly -- there is no defense. (Except in the sequel.)

7_5_132.gif

For me, it's gotta be that jerk Jbud73.

Just kidding. I love everyone and everyone loves me right back.

10_10_1.gif There you go almost flexing your muscles again. stooges.gif

7_1_55v.gif

shy.gif

Nor will you. I am no troll. I am the Voice Of Reason. grin.gif

shy.gif

Sure buddy. And I'm Santa Claus.... tongue.gif

shy.gif

Quit bugging out. It's hammer time!!

There are those among us who have somewhat less of a cordial relationship to say the least ----------- only one entry per contestant please as I know a few of you have multiple admirers. devil.gif

Lighthouse. Worst shill I ever created.

BachelorOfComix and Scarface 2639.jpgR.I.P and DARTHDIESEL avatar190.gif

All three are CGC Cult members

Cult

1a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader. Steven Borock b. The followers of such a religion or sect. Comics Guaranty, LLC (CGC) 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Just kidding you guys make these boards fun thumbsup2.gif

This thread has become the worst I have ever seen on these boards for people being too lazy to clean out the replies when they click on the word "quote", so we're getting half a page of the same old same old regurgitated [!@#%^&^].

As for my GCG Forum Nemesis, that's so obvious it's painful.

So we're getting half a page of the same old same old regurgitated [!@#%^&^].

Why does the system here take out the word C R A P ????

Raymond's dad says the word ten times a show on prime time network television.

So we're getting half a page of the same old same old regurgitated [!@#%^&^].

Why does the system here take out the word C R A P ????

Raymond's dad says the word ten times a show on prime time network television.

Indeed...and oddly enough is allowed...go figure confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm I wonder if after sex, I like to smoke a [!@#%^&^] will get through... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif

Everybody's cool on these boards,well, almost everybody!!!!! grin.gif

Oh, how I DO so agree with you! I love EVERYONE here...so rare to see a forum with absolutely no trolls like this one! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Well...except for Hammer and Khaos. mad.gif Khaos isn't so bad except when he goes into tick mode--he likes to insert his mandibles under your skin and attempt to suck the life-juice out to feed his own morbid needs. Other than that, everyone's PEACHY-KEEN![/b] flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif