• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do your boards run slow, do they wobble to and fro?

70 posts in this topic

That's the daily backup. Apparently you guys pipe off so much wildly_fanciful_statement that they have to turn on the bilge pump every night to thin it out. hm

That's the daily backup. Apparently you guys pipe off so much wildly_fanciful_statement that they have to turn on the bilge pump every night to thin it out. hm

:lol:

Bilge pump

Apparently, so do you. :baiting:

Who says I get a pass? I guarantee I've had more posts deleted than you have.

You're such a tit.

You're such a tit.

Do you keep a file on everyone? Should I worry about walking in my home one day to find you cooking rabbit in my kitchen?

You're such a tit.

Do you keep a file on everyone? Should I worry about walking in my home one day to find you cooking rabbit in my kitchen?

I just have a good memory. I'm too lazy to even go to the shops most of the time, so I'm not going to hop the pond to cook your rabbit. If you want to mail it to me I'll happily oblige though.

You're such a tit.

I just have a good memory. I'm too lazy to even go to the shops most of the time, so I'm not going to hop the pond to cook your rabbit. If you want to mail it to me I'll happily oblige though.

I'd prefer bangers and mash, if you're accepting orders. (thumbs u

Bilge pump

Bilge pumps are so cool. Especially, when pirates shoot holes in your boat.

Kinda dragging a bit right now. Is the bilge on?

Yeah. I was at a standstill and came to this thread, only to find Boozer stalking me. :eek:

You're such a tit.

I'd prefer bangers and mash, if you're accepting orders. (thumbs u

You're in luck, I picked up the best bangers in the world from our local butcher today.

Yeah. I was at a standstill and came to this thread, only to find Boozer stalking me. :eek:

Christ, I've quoted you once in two and a half years and that qualifies as stalking? No wonder Roy doesn't like me anymore.

Bilge pump

Bilge pumps are so cool. Especially, when pirates shoot holes in your boat.

Shhhh don't let pirate know we are talking..he'll be in here getting all up in our business..

Christ, I've quoted you once in two and a half years and that qualifies as stalking? No wonder Roy doesn't like me anymore.

I feel completely left out..my hair is longer and prettier than Roy's and you never stalk me..

wait is that you outside by the lamp post..

dang just my other stalker guy..

darnit

No. You quoted something I said a long time ago. That's pretty high on the creepy scale. :fear:

No. You quoted something I said a long time ago. That's pretty high on the creepy scale. :fear:

Like I said, it's memory. I understand you lose it in your old age.

You do. So enjoy it while it lasts. :cry:

You do. So enjoy it while it lasts. :cry:

I've also heard your standards slip. I never believed it until I thought Coleen Nolan was do-able. :cry: