• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Slab Shipping Part 2: Let's Get Some Boardie Sigs...

111 posts in this topic

Let's get this sucker South of the Equator..

I will pay half the cost of shipping it to Australia!

You ship it to me, and let me know your PayPal details, I will reinburse you half what it cost you to post it to me!

I will then pay full price to ship it back to the northern hemisphere.

C'mon ... Send it Down Under!

Only if you take a pic of the slab with a joey, dingo, and Fosters!

We can do that here.

:shrug:

How the hell can you do that?

They're not still selling Fosters in US?

(We don't drink the sh i t !!)

I haven't forgot about this, will leave it open until Monday for any latecomers who want to participate. I'll then post a poll with a time limit where anybody can vote as to which boardie they would like the book to go to first. The boardie with the most votes at the end of the poll gets the book.

The boardie who receives the book can then make up their own way of deciding who gets it next, let's keep it interactive and fun!

Time to start voting!

The poll will run until next Wednesday, 6th April. I will ship the book the following Friday or Saturday to the person who recieves the most votes, provided they furnish me with an address before then.

If people would still like to join up, although it's too late to be included in this poll, you can join in the next round where the person who next holds the book has to concoct a way to decide who gets it next.

So get yer votes in people, and to make it fair, nobody knows who's won until Wednesday. :P

everyones just gonna have one vote...shoulda voted for Jeff then at least it up this way...

I can't vote for myself, neither can all the miserable bastards who don't want to join in. Mind you, they probably won't vote either.

everyones just gonna have one vote...shoulda voted for Jeff then at least it up this way...

I can't vote for myself, neither can all the miserable bastards who don't want to join in. Mind you, they probably won't vote either.

:whee:

Just a thought,

I two and fro between the Midlands and Boro fairly regularly. If Comicopolis and NMTG9 are up for it, I can drop it off in the beautiful North East if it ever gets to me for another couple of sigs.

I know it goes against the principle of how long it can last in the world-wide postal service but sigs is sigs.