• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off today so how about a comic sale! GA,SA,BA. Some cool Marvel and DC!

55 posts in this topic

Gonna take the day to raise some funds. I have a short stack of books I am going to offer here for what I think are good prices. All books are tightly graded, and are complete and unrestored. Any books that have been pressed would be noted as such, but I dont press raw books. So while I have owned these, they have NOT been manipulated.

I strive for 100% satisfaction. If you are not happy with anything you ever purchase from me, let me know! I would rather make things right and gain a customer then just make a sale! If you wish to return something, please let me know within a week of receiving the item.

I prefer on more expensive books to ship via box. IF you desire an envelope I will conform, but hopefully it is insured. I package books VERY well, but I dont hand deliver very often.

Now, on to some books. Lets have a fun sunday folks!

Banter, and "nice books" are encouraged. Just dont quote too much and make a mess (thumbs u

Strange Tales #135 VG/F- $40.00 1st Nick Fury Agent of Shield! Possibly one of my favorite comics. Just a great Marvel classic!

I concur! :takeit: Can't believe that fell to me.

BTW, Pat is, quite simply put, The Bomb. He always has killer books and his wealth of knowledge, very strict grading and excellent packaging make him one of the best sellers to deal with here on the boards.

In other words, his CGC Forun Street Cred is 2nd to None! :sumo:

Strange Tales #135 VG/F- $40.00 1st Nick Fury Agent of Shield! Possibly one of my favorite comics. Just a great Marvel classic!

I concur! :takeit: Can't believe that fell to me.

BTW, Pat is, quite simply put, The Bomb. He always has killer books and his wealth of knowledge, very strict grading and excellent packaging make him one of the best sellers to deal with here on the boards.

In other words, his CGC Forun Street Cred is 2nd to None! :sumo:

I concur. Great book, great seller, great pick up. . .ahhh! Kirby :cloud9:

Sub-Mariner #40 NM-/NM $32.00 Don Rosa Pedigree. Bought from WWComics about 2 years ago, still has their grading notes on the back of the top loader, and comes with the Cert. Awesome copy with very minor defects, was going to submit this one and never did.

006-11.jpg

Fantastic Four #112 F/VF- $65.00 Awesome battle issue, and a nice copy with a few minor defects that drag it down. Nice color strike, and good page quality are two solid points here. Unfortunately I did pay VF guide for this book, but will not be selling it as such...

008-18.jpg