• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimik's kudos thread

32 posts in this topic

I've had a few transactions with Ryan and they were all awesome and

I was very pleased with every single book. Great packaging, nice

communication and very strictly graded books. (thumbs u

I've got to buy some more books from Ryan in the near future. :wishluck:

Thanks again for the sweet books.

fay :)

Here's what I purchased from Ryan

at 50% off on 7.11.12:

$4 • Adventure Comics #421

$4 • Adventure Comics #424

$20 • Aquaman #5

$15 • Aquaman #37

$3 • Creepy #81

$6 • House of Mystery #236

$8 • House of Secrets #94

$2 • Inferior Five #9

$3 • (The) Joker #4

$9 • Justice League of America #143

$5 • Phantom Stranger #10

Just wanted to say thanks for an excellent transaction!

I was able to purchase 5 mid grade 60s Avengers comics from Ryan. Quick to answer emails and courteous to speak with, as well. He shipped them next day and they arrived promptly and securely from The Great White North.

Thanks for helping me with my growing collection.

Just got my recent purchases from Ryan's recent sales thread, and everything looks fantastic! Great books that were graded accurately, packaged well, and shipped immediately! I'd happily buy from him again anytime. (thumbs u

Made a couple of purchases from Ryan. Books had full disclosure on defects. I was so happy to get these books at a VERY fair price. Both of my shipments came packed very secure and unharmed. Thanks Ryan! Hope to do future business!

Picked up a couple of slabs from Ryan, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. :cloud9: He was great to communicate with, and the books were shipped quickly in top-notch packing. I'm always happy to do business with him. (thumbs u