• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Flash's now up for grabs...CGC 9.2s from 1963-67

10 posts in this topic

I'm kickin' it into high gear with my JLA set; bought from Storms, Metro & (wouldja believe) Chuck this past weekend to get my numbers over the next hump. So.....

Time to let go some high-end Flashes. Up on ebay already:

1967 FLASH #175 CGC 9.2 NM- 2nd race with Superman

1965 THE FLASH #152 CGC 9.2 NM- The Trickster

1965 FLASH #151 CGC 9.2 NM- Key SHADE IRIS + Golden Age Jay Garrick

1963 FLASH #136 CGC 9.2 NM- only 1 higher !!

Once these sell, I'll throw on some 9.2-9.4 early GLs.

As I've said before, I don't normally end auctions ahead of time. But for a fellow forumite, anything's possible. Dare To Dream!

Thanx, Rick

9.6-9.8 JLAs in the 120s. You know, the kind of books you don't send in to grade if you plan on flipping, 'cuz there's not enough demand? So there's only 1 or 2 in the Census total!

Along comes a collector, moi, and after cherry-picking through their list of books "on sale," I talk to Lynne, who I get to knock the price down a little more. Add free shipping to the total, and I'm a happy camper. Well, I will be once the package arrives undamaged. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

In with my lot is a 9.2 #76 100 page DC Giant I got for $100. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hey greggy, you asleep? hi.gif a 9.2 not good enough for you? wink.gif

Rick

9.6-9.8 JLAs in the 120s. You know, the kind of books you don't send in to grade if you plan on flipping, 'cuz there's not enough demand? So there's only 1 or 2 in the Census total!

Along comes a collector, moi, and after cherry-picking through their list of books "on sale," I talk to Lynne, who I get to knock the price down a little more. Add free shipping to the total, and I'm a happy camper. Well, I will be once the package arrives undamaged. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

In with my lot is a 9.2 #76 100 page DC Giant I got for $100. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hey greggy, you asleep? hi.gif a 9.2 not good enough for you? wink.gif

Rick

What the hell is a #76?

Rick

What the hell is a #76?

It's not a 100 pager...it's a Giant....

Rick

What the hell is a #76?

It's not a 100 pager...it's a Giant....

Yeah...Rick must have been smokin' crack when he made that comment. Black cover issue.

Alll righty-then!!!

With 3 days down & 4 to go...3 books are history with only 2 remaining.

And since Metropolis bought 2 of my books, you know these are good prices! (maybe too good??)

1967 FLASH #175 CGC 9.2 NM- 2nd race with Superman

1965 THE FLASH #152 CGC 9.2 NM- The Trickster

1965 FLASH #151 CGC 9.2 NM- Key SHADE IRIS + Golden Age Jay Garrick

1963 FLASH #136 CGC 9.2 NM- only 1 higher !!

Once these sell, I'll throw on some 9.2-9.4 early GLs.

As I've said before, I don't normally end auctions ahead of time. But for a fellow forumite, anything's possible. Dare To Dream!

Rick