• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What exactly do I have here? Captain Marvel Jr. Vol.1 #12 (c1947), Pence copy?

9 posts in this topic

Hey, hey! :D

Trying to ID this one, I rarely dabble into G.A., but this one was hard to pass up.

Captain Marvel Jr, Vol.1 #12, c.1947 per indicia -- "English Ed. by L.Miller & Son Ltd. London".

Picture001.jpg

th_Picture004.jpgth_Picture021.jpgth_Picture011.jpgth_Picture014.jpgth_Picture018.jpgth_Picture002.jpg

*Interior in black and white; does not state 'originally printed XXXX, or by XXXX' or anything similar (ie: reprint) anywhere -- THOUGHTS?

Any info is much appreciated! :grin:

Trying to ID this one, I rarely dabble into G.A., but this one was hard to pass up.

Captain Marvel Jr, Vol.1 #12, c.1947 per indicia -- "English Ed. by L.Miller & Son Ltd. London".

Picture001.jpg

th_Picture004.jpgth_Picture021.jpgth_Picture011.jpgth_Picture014.jpgth_Picture018.jpgth_Picture002.jpg

*Interior in black and white; does not state 'originally printed XXXX, or by XXXX' or anything similar (ie: reprint) anywhere -- THOUGHTS?

Cover is a reprint of the USA issue 57. I have issues 1 and 2 somewhere and they are about the same if I remember correctly. Not sure which issue they reprinted but it would probably be around 79 or 80 for 1 and 2.

Picture001.jpg

Cover is a reprint of the USA issue 57. I have issues 1 and 2 somewhere and they are about the same if I remember correctly. Not sure which issue they reprinted but it would probably be around 79 or 80 for 1 and 2.

I'm missing #2 if you fancy selling at any point?