• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! Check out THESE numbers!!!!

13 posts in this topic

That's my boys coming through for me... I cleaned up on that game!

Everyone thought Ridnour was a nice Christian boy after he turned down his slot on Playboy's All-America team for moral reasons... But $500 in his Christmas stocking sure paid off for me!!!!!

Just kidding... It's a little known fact that we haven't won a game on the East Coast since 1978... And that streak looks to continue...

Our next five games are all at home... And I have to say I feel so sorry for Florida A&M on Friday...

And I have to say I feel so sorry for Florida A&M on Friday...

Those poor guys from Florida A&M... coming all the way across the country to give up 107...

Bring on the Golden Gophers!

Yo, when are you guys going to actually play anyone really good?

The Gophers aren't too bad... but the first real test is 'Zona at home on January 3rd... We swept them last year and haven't lost at home in a coon's age, so it should be a great game... Should be a national telecast that day...

BTW, I guess you are not one of the privledged ones that got a ticket for the game. I guess your Bursary doesn't cover comedy acts!

Puh-leeeeze! At Allen Fieldhouse, you just walk up and buy tickets from scalpers twenty minutes before the game for half price! Everybody knows that! tongue.gif