• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEEN BUSY. UNEARTHED A NEW COLLECTION

156 posts in this topic

I was trying to identify some of the coverless books in this mess. It actually was a lot of fun finding the issue numbers and dates. There's a few I can't identify yet.

I find this copy of Alarming Tales #6 - 1958, only to find this great story about what seems to be, " Original Ant Man ". Henry Pym, your an imposter.

alarmingcomcs001.jpg

alarmingcomcs002.jpg

alarmingcomcs003.jpg

alarmingcomcs004.jpg

Put some of the coverless books you can't identify up - we should be able to track them down.

Going out to get some lunch and grab some long boxes from the comic shop. I have to pick up some cardboard also and get it cut to size for my shipping. I like to be ready when I start a sales thread. I just about have this all organized and gone through. Some really cool oddball stuff in there. I'll try and scan the books I cant identify later when I get back. Thanks!

DR.X

Put some of the coverless books you can't identify up - we should be able to track them down.

Going out to get some lunch and grab some long boxes from the comic shop. I have to pick up some cardboard also and get it cut to size for my shipping. I like to be ready when I start a sales thread. I just about have this all organized and gone through. Some really cool oddball stuff in there. I'll try and scan the books I cant identify later when I get back. Thanks!

DR.X

You don't want to do that. Order 200# corrugated cardboard sheets from Papermart. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

nice books drx, I like "the prices vary widley on this book" under the action 1, $4100 might get you a VG 1st spidey spidey which was was about $100 or so in that guide, lol.

An AF 15 in FN in 1976 $120 now $12'000 (gone up by 100 times)

An FF 1 in FN in 1976 $187.50 now $6'600 (gone up by 35 times)

An Act 1 in FN in 1976 $3'150 now $240'000 (gone up by 76 times)

And Spidey is the winner, but I'll take the Supes, :headbang:

herc

Thing is if you take the growth over the NEXT 20 years or so who is going to prosper more? I think your potential is in the AF 15....

The Twilight Spidey movie that they're making may ruin all future value of this book. :eek:

Here's few of them. I can't find this Robin Hood book in the guide. Number 31 June/July of 1946. Printed in Canada. Like to know what its worth. Here's some of the coverless ones.

robinhood001.jpg

p-38001.jpg

roscoetherascal001.jpg

juniorrangers001.jpg