• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Self-impressed_Wind-bag_of_the_Day...

27 posts in this topic

Those are truly one pair of sorry-azz jeans.

They have been through a lot but like most people have their Teddy Bear, they are my comforter.

:cloud9:

Get a pair of Levis. Young hip clothing only works on Hollywood stars. :baiting:

They were a gift from my beloved.

:(

They have been through a lot but like most people have their Teddy Bear, they are my comforter.

Get a pair of Levis. Young hip clothing only works on Hollywood stars. :baiting:

I can't argue the sentiment. But.............. :sick:

It has come to my attention that wind is an untapped energy source and self-impressed wind-bags create a stir 365 days a year. With that in mind, this thread should be able to accommodate regular entries. As thread originator and wind-bag-in-chief, the April 1st designation is hereby officially dropped.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your wind turbines. smiley-cool16.gif

I didn't know Watson bought those for you

I didn't know Watson bought those for you

:signfunny: