• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Self-impressed_Wind-bag_of_the_Day...

27 posts in this topic

In honor of Mr. Granito's achievements as an artist of some notoriety, it is YOUR turn to bask in glory.

This is YOUR thread. I invite everyone to post images of themselves or someone they know doing GREAT things (photo-shopped or real). Examples: Addressing the UN, saving babies from burning buildings, leaping tall buildings with a single bound, etc.

The catch: it has to be posted TODAY.

I don't think I need to explain why. ;)

I'll start it off with a genuine photo of me (appropriately from the backside) doing an art demo at a convention; after that it's all yours...

47897_434532658826_839548826_5022911_1206040_n.jpg

One more follow-up (edit), again appropriately from the backside (do we have a theme going here?). This one is from the Oklahoma Alliance of Fans reunion convention in 2007 (courtesy OAF blog); here I'm auctioning GA books to long time fans with co-auctioneer Eric Groves (off camera); NOW, it's all yours:

auctioncrowd.jpg

I'd had enough of comic book shenaningans so decided to blow bananas instead.

d63102b4.jpg

I can't unsee that. Uggghhh.

I was particularly fond of this achievement.

DetroitConMay09085.jpg

{insert Bill Clinton accent here}: "I did not have sex with that ice dispenser machine."

Steve, it wasn't just one time. I'm a repeat offender.

lol

Royissnowing.jpg

Those are truly one pair of sorry-azz jeans.

They have been through a lot but like most people have their Teddy Bear, they are my comforter.

:cloud9:

Those are truly one pair of sorry-azz jeans.

They have been through a lot but like most people have their Teddy Bear, they are my comforter.

:cloud9:

Get a pair of Levis. Young hip clothing only works on Hollywood stars. :baiting: