• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KUDOS TO DRBANNER! Excellence!

22 posts in this topic

I received my batch of books from DB last night which consisted of 67 Marvel Team-ups and Marvel 2-in-1's. I had an orgasm while grading each and every one b/c this guy's grading skills are truly astounding! Every grade was right on with the exception of a very small few. On some I even bumped up a grade! Pure excellence!

THANKS MIKE!!!

Thanks Ricky, books like those pretty much grade themselves...

Another note of interest to those selling/shipping large lots - I sent this box from North Carolina last wednesday via media mail, and it took less than a week for the books to arrive in California!

I was just extremely happy since I received a couple of batches off of ebay which were junk! These guys had perfect feedback with 600 something positives with all their feedbacks stating "accurately graded" or something to that sort. Just shows you how some chicken [!@#%^&^] buyers are afraid to call the sellers out on their overgrading smirk.gif

Just shows you you some chicken [!@#%^&^] buyers are afraid to call the sellers out on their overgrading

Maybe the other buyers truly received the fruits of accurate grading while smart sellers knowing you are a sucka and a pushover feel confindent in passing off their overgraded to you and saving their true hi grades for some real customers tongue.gif

Whaddya gonna do - neg the sellers or return the books? I might as well call you "the return of testomanlives!"

If I knew you were interested in the book I would have let you know. frown.gif Supapimp pm'd me last night stating that this seller sux and sells overgraded junk.

I emailed this guy the day the auction started for scans and what not with no reply. mad.gif I'm also waiting for greggy's MTU #53's so no big deal. Good luck and let me know how this guy grades.