• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My humble Spider-man collection

186 posts in this topic

so here are the two Djurdjevic's together

its really a big loss for Marvel, the guy was amazing and despite what others may say he was pretty nice in person.

100_1043-1.jpg

SCAN0041.jpg

I think I like the second one a bit better just because he inked it himself and it really shows his style

Soon I should have some more art by Sal Buscema, Ron Wilson, Gabrielle Dell'otto and Marc Silvestri!

on the weekend I also managed to set up a commission with Andy Kubert and recent events give good signs for Keith Pollard and Will Conrad!

its been a good year....

Soon I should have some more art by Sal Buscema, Ron Wilson, Gabrielle Dell'otto and Marc Silvestri!

on the weekend I also managed to set up a commission with Andy Kubert and recent events give good signs for Keith Pollard and Will Conrad!

its been a good year....

Can't do it. I've got a wedding that weekend. Too bad, I would otherwise.

Juni,

Very Amazing. for a long time I used to consider Ron Lim (collector) an equal in regards to Spidey Commissions. I can easily say now you are also an equal with potential to exceed us both. ;)

Mike

Juni,

Very Amazing. for a long time I used to consider Ron Lim (collector) an equal in regards to Spidey Commissions. I can easily say now you are also an equal with potential to exceed us both. ;)

Mike

Mike,

I still consider you the master! I wouldn't have half the collection I do if I wasn't inspired through your CAF and some pieces are direct inspirations like my Finch

Ah I forgot to post this, my good friend Fred Hausen got this for me at Chicago

Ampersand....Spider-Monkey!!!

254697_1843185931829_1606041947_1458489_4342879_n.jpg

Everyone knows Ampersand is a Capuchin monkey. Spider-Monkey's are all black.

THREAD FAIL. I demand it be taken down. :P

Ah I forgot to post this, my good friend Fred Hausen got this for me at Chicago

Ampersand....Spider-Monkey!!!

254697_1843185931829_1606041947_1458489_4342879_n.jpg

Everyone knows Ampersand is a Capuchin monkey. Spider-Monkey's are all black.

THREAD FAIL. I demand it be taken down. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA you get mad points for your zoological skills!

Juni,

Mike

Thanks for the shout out Mike!

Juni... really impressive Spidey collection here.

Best,

Ron