• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My humble Spider-man collection

186 posts in this topic

When I started doing this about 5 years ago now I never thought this would be possible. Marc was very hard to even get to do a doodle at a show let alone a full commission like this but sometimes once in a blue moon rolls by and this is the result, feel free to leave comments if you like it!

on caf

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=972206&GSub=139943

and here!

Scan.jpg

Arjuna

(worship) Beautiful.

Amazing collection! I love this theme. I don’t collect the covers personally but I love what you are doing with this collection!

thanks alot, believe it or not I actually recently used one of your pieces on CAF as a reference, of course at the time I had no idea it was yours, I actually used the colored cover!

it was this one

Carlo%20Ultimate%20Fallout%202%20529.jpg

I gave it to Sal Buscema to see his interpretation!

-Arjuna

it's been a while but the collection grows, visit my CAF and leave comments if you like a piece

CAF

here are two new additions that I wanted to share with you guys

one is a Spider-man vs Symbiote by John Totleben, I couldn't be luckier if I tried, Rich Henn is a hella of a guy

SHSNjTVX_0512132354181.jpg

this was done on a custom blank by the remarkable Ron Garney, really wanted to capture the spirit of his Civil War arc

4EtEP71z_1701142218041.jpg

Had this one for a year now and realized I never posted it, one of my favorite covers ever

Sal Buscema as many of you must know by now just be looking at the pieces I have, is a huge hero and he is rocking it way into his Elder years!|

326da97a-0cf1-4284-ba14-cae17539aabe_zps0f4618bf.jpg

The only really difference here is that I got him to put a mini spider-man origin in the top corner where the box would be

Also feel free to comment in my CAF! trying to get some of these commissions noticed as well!

http://comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1028761

Huge props goes out to Troy for providing me with the most kickass custom blank! Gab definitely had no problems applying his acrylics to it, i couldn't be more thankful! the back has a little symbiote on it, its CGC SS NG

juni1_zps9140a0f6.jpeg

Well let's start 2016 off with a bang.

I have had the good fortune of knowing some really great collectors, who have helped me enormously over the last 8 years in my collecting. I would sayall the Dell'otto's in my collection (except maybe the symbiote) were on the level of convention commission quality, they were beautiful by the sheer fact that they were painted by the master. But for the first time I feel like I have a piece that is truly 'his' of his making and just on the level of any of his published work. Thank you David

e7ff8e23-75e2-4b0d-9475-10d887708bb5_zpskn65r514.jpg